Historically Significant Guns N' Roses Memorabilia You'd Love to Own

Saw that Ringo Star is selling his drum kit used to record "Can't Buy Me Love," "All of My Loving," and other legendary Beattles songs as well as other pieces of equipment and artifacts from his days as Beatle.

Got me thinking about what I'd want to own as a GNR fan. I already own a RIAA Gold Album award for Appetite for Destruction (awarded to Alan Niven) and a sealed copy of Live Like a Suicide, but I'd love add to my collection some day.

Probably more than anything I'd be cool to own a mic used by Axl to record an iconic GNR song (November Rain, Sweet Child, etc). Hell, I'd love to own the piano used in the November Rain video. Obviously unlikely I'd ever get the chance (or could afford) such items, but it's nice to dream.

What would be in your list of things to add to your GNR memorabilia collection?

I want the pinball.

Yeah, I want one of those as well. Almost pulled the trigger on buying one off of eBay back in 2003 but the shipping costs to Canada were almost equal to the cost of the machine.

Oil tanker from Estranged video.

Be honest, would you attempt to redub yourself in the video? :P

Erin Everley.

In all seriousness, though, I would rather have something of personal significance to me - the mic or an instrument from Philly 2012 (my first and only show) or something like that. The instruments used on records are cool, stuff from the videos too, but something that I have some personal connection to would mean more to me than something "historically significant."

• Like 3

Id like to have the gibson les paul replica slash used to record most of the GnR records with. But thats hardly memorabilia he plays it still today.

I'm fairly certain I remember reading in Slash's autobiography that he lost the guitar that he used to record most of the songs on Appetite.

I don't have any real valuable memorabilia, but I do have the mini nightrain cd single. Its worth like 20 bucks now, which is more than any of the actual albums on cd, so that's something. I also have appetite, lies, illusion 1, illusion 2, and CD on vinyl. Plus a couple of old original posters, but that's about it for my gnr stuff that might be worth something someday.

Axl's mic, the recent ones, they have a pretty nice color contrast Black and Red. I guess people would want from the AFD Era or ilussions Era, but well anything works for me as long its Axl's mic.

Axl's Bandanna collection

RIAA Gold album award for AFD would be an awesome thing to own, are any more of them available? Aprrox. what would be the cost of them?

Id like to have the gibson les paul replica slash used to record most of the GnR records with. But thats hardly memorabilia he plays it still today.

I'm fairly certain I remember reading in Slash's autobiography that he lost the guitar that he used to record most of the songs on Appetite.

I think he sold it for smack before he got to record much of AFD. Alan Niven however gave him a second replica gibson which slash used to record a lot of GNR stuff with and that he still owns today.