Soaked In Bleach (Now On Netflix)

xBrownstonex

It's a shame they only had time to scratch he surface.

They had so many deleted scenes and never touched the May of 93 attempt.

They didn't touch on the March 18th incident.

They didn't touch on how Courtney was fucking her ex the day before the supposed Rome overdose and that Kurt knew about it. This resulted in the fighting for hours when she arrived in Rome that Courtney talked about. This is where even she admits Kurt said he was divorcing her to back up the claim by Rosemary Carroll that Kurt asked to change his will and also wanted to divorce Courtney.

It was glossed over that the doctor confirmed Kurt did not have 63 pills in his stomach or however many she claims to this day.

They don't touch on the London interview of Courtney where the interviewer noted how she was popping her own Rohypnol prescription during the interview.

They didn't explain why they showed the surveillance videos of Cali Dewitt at the home.

They didn't touch on Courtney attempting to kill her first husband.

They didn't go into detail about the two plane tickets out of Seattle Kurt had purchased after leaving rehab.

The hotel message Kurt left for Courtney was left out.

They quickly gloss over the fact that Courtney knew that Kurt had been seen at the home the day before she hired Grant yet demanded that he not watch the house.

There'a w hole lot more and I understand that they couldn't touch on everything with the limitations of time and resources.

A trashy woman that manipulates everyone she has met. Her claim to fame is Kurt Cobain, copying Kat Bjelland and having other people writing her material for her including a good portion of Live Through This.

Edited by Rustycage
  • Like 2

He called Courtney's hotel and left her a message how to reach an Elizabeth with the phone number. Some think it was a romantic interest he was leaving her for or just a friend he was planning to stay with. These assumptions are because of the 2 plane tickets he purchased out of Seattle that he was unfortunately never able to pick up and use.

It's a shame they only had time to scratch he surface.

They had so many deleted scenes and never touched the May of 93 attempt.

They didn't touch on the March 18th incident.

They didn't touch on how Courtney was fucking her ex the day before the supposed Rome overdose and that Kurt knew about it. This resulted in the fighting for hours when she arrived in Rome that Courtney talked about. This is where even she admits Kurt said he was divorcing her to back up the claim by Rosemary Carroll that Kurt asked to change his will and also wanted to divorce Courtney.

It was glossed over that the doctor confirmed Kurt did not have 63 pills in his stomach or however many she claims to this day.

They don't touch on the London interview of Courtney where the interviewer noted how she was popping her own Rohypnol prescription during the interview.

They didn't explain why they showed the surveillance videos of Cali Dewitt at the home.

They didn't touch on Courtney attempting to kill her first husband.

They didn't go into detail about the two plane tickets out of Seattle Kurt had purchased after leaving rehab.

The hotel message Kurt left for Courtney was left out.

They quickly gloss over the fact that Courtney knew that Kurt had been seen at the home the day before she hired Grant yet demanded that he not watch the house.

There'a w hole lot more and I understand that they couldn't touch on everything with the limitations of time and resources.

A trashy woman that manipulates everyone she has met. Her claim to fame is Kurt Cobain, copying Kat Bjelland and having other people writing her material for her including a good portion of Live Through This.

Couldn't be any more spot on.

Yeah i used to give Rusty the hump about it all the time but having seen it pieced together like this it certainly seems plausible. I dunno about onboard or not on board but i do owe Rusty an apology for all that rubbishing the notion so much when he clearly had a point, sorry Rusty!

Thanks but I don't expect an apology.

I just want to further say that when you know everything that went down, "plausible" is an understatement. Unfortunately, the lies sold better and always would make more money than the truth of just another wife involved in a murder for hire plot against her husband. It wasn't anything grand and diabolical. She tried it herself twice and failed(May 2nd 1993 and March 3rd 1994). Once she was facing an inevitable divorce and potential name removal in the will, there couldn't be another fuck up. The prenuptial agreement (that she demanded when they got married) would leave her with hardly anything. She thought SHE was going to be the star. She hired out and the third time was the charm.

• 4 weeks later...

For those that still follow the case itself, earlier this month, an semi-interview with Jessica Hopper took place in which she was incredibly defensive and evasive. So much so that she appeared to be covering.

For those that don't know, Jessica Hopper is the ex-girlfriend of Cali that was there on Saturday the 2nd when Kurt arrived home from Rehab. According to her, they joked about her haircut(shaved head) and talked about MTV.

She recalled in the past how she woke up early on the 5th and Cali wasn't in bed. She heard someone walking in the hallway "with a purpose." After calling out, she got no answer. Cali returned to bed hours later. On the 6th, she had been ill and was needing to leave. A cab was called to take her to the airport. Upon walking to the driveway, she turned back and vomited again. Just what did she witness or become a part of?

Jessica Hopper is now an international "rock critic." At the time of the Kurt disappearance , she was a high school junkie with no connection to the entertainment industry. After this incident, she receives assistance from Courtney to jump start her career. Not only did she receive that assistance but she also was the girlfriend that disappeared with Cali shortly after this went down. Courtney admittedly gave Cali $30,000 to "go to rehab" shortly after the death. Jessica was with him.

Here is the interview:

In this interview, with her crocodile tears and mood swings, she insists that she won't answer a simple and genuine question about Kurt's mood because "he was like family." Not only is that a ridiculous response to this question 21 years later, but Kurt was not like family to her. She was just another hanger-on and a junkie girlfriend of Cali. She is obviously afraid to speak out which is understandable considering what happened to El Duce after he spoke out, what happened to Kristen Pfaff and Detective Terry. Basically anyone with information were either supported financially or are deceased. Hopefully this girl realizes that she is safer if she speaks out. Courtney doesn't have the pull she once had and her money is running out. Sometimes the spotlight can be a good thing and protect. We'll see how that goes.

As for Courtney recently, her daughter(Frances) got married and Courtney wasn't invited. This leaves many to speculate what is going on and if Frances has now been informed about the real circumstances surrounding her father's death.

Immediately upon the news of Frances getting married to:

article-0-1D1D6E7F00000578-517_634x793.j

Isaiah Silva.

In response, Courtney posted the following:

149wk68.png

It's a rather salty response. Especially those stupid hashtags.

Also, there is a tabloid article out there posting that they conducted an interview with Courtney

I do not take this portion seriously but it is worth sharing and I will explain why after.

“When the Nevermind album came out, Kurt was rapidly hailed as “the spokesman of a generation” and he gained tremendous influence,” she said. “He was almost immediately approached by the Freemasons, the Illuminatis and other secret societies as well as the CIA and other agencies, because all of them wanted to recruit him. Kurt wanted nothing to do with any of them and he told them to go to hell. That’s when they began to seriously harass him. They followed him everywhere, made creepy phone calls in the middle of the night… It made Kurt very nervous, and he began carrying a gun and using more and more drugs to cope with the stress. I had always thought that he had reached a point where he was no longer able to take it and had decided to kill himself.”

“After the police released some new pictures of the crime scene in April, I began receiving a lot of letters, emails and phone calls from Kurt’s fans,” quotes the magazine. “Among all the fan mail, I received some classified files emanating from the CIA. I don’t know who sent them, but I know they are legitimate. They clearly prove that Kurt was being spied upon, and they designate him as a “target to be eliminated”. I know they killed him, and I will prove it!”

It's a tabloid and I think it's bullshit either way for many reasons but it is relevant because you have to remember the many rumors that surrounded his death and who was responsible.

When the case first came to light, and shortly after Kurt was cremated, court documents appeared showing claims that Kurt's corpse had been violated while in the morgue. The claim states that an employee of the morgue had a party with some friends with Kurt's body. They supposedly shaved his head, cut out his heart, danced with his corpse to Pearl Jam music. To make a long story short, one of the earliest to investigate the case traced the source of the claim back to none other than Courtney. It was a false claim. Tracing the lawyer of the claim and his connection to Courtney wasn't difficult. When you look even closer at Courtney's internet ramblings in the mid 90's, you see references to Pearl Jam due to her disdain for the band. ESPECIALLY during the time of Dave Grohl carrying on with his career. She has a long history of bashing Pearl Jam and their fans for seemingly no reason. Anyways....

When the case first came to light, Courtney's attorney's were sending out cease and desist letters to radio stations and threatening them with lawsuit if they spoke to Tom Grant publicly. In most cases, this worked. She scared people into not publicizing the details of the case that you see in this movie.

Shortly after, F.O.K.(Friends of Kurt) AKA F.U.K.(Friends Understanding Kurt) put the rumors out there that Kurt's death was the result of Kurt using a dream machine. After this bullshit rumor was spread and quickly shot down, a representative of SOMA, The San Francisco "Journal of Left Coast Culture", tracked down a man named Steve Newman who claimed to be a part of F.U.K. Newman stated that F.U.K. was composed of Courtney Love and several people close to her. Newman claimed that Courtney Love played a "low key role" in F.U.K.

In the documentary Kurt & Courtney, Courtney played a huge role in the film by sabotaging it's efforts to investigate the death by getting the funding cut, pressuring journalists and eventually hushing Eldon Hoke(El Duce) after his interview in the film.

She, over the years, has been very involved in disinformation and sabotaging of legitimate efforts to answer the lingering questions.

When it comes to this film, many may not know that she once again had her attorney's sent out cease and desist letters to all of the theaters planning to show the film. All but one ignored the letters and played the movie anyway. What happened as a result? Nothing. A lawsuit will open Courtney up to deposition and that will be the avalanche.

Now, with this recent tabloid article that in no way should be taken seriously, if it is indeed more of her words(which she has a history of saying dumb shit like that), she is once again playing a role in disinformation. She is absolutely committed to sabotaging the case and all efforts to find out what happened.

How is Courtney doing these days?

https://www.facebook.com/courtneylove/videos/vb.504299626273547/900387669998072/?type=2&theater

Posted Saturday. Looking to be back on the smack and going downhill.

Due note that in all of Courtney's tantrums, collapses and run-ins with the law and fans has always had one catalyst....... The details surrounding Kurt's death. Fans in the mid 90's harassed her about it and she on multiple occasions assaulted fans and faced charges. Upon the release of Kurt and Courtney, she spent the next several years descending into crack and heroin addiction. It got even worse after the release of several books surrounding this case. Until this film was released, she seemed to have cleaned herself up and get her career jump-started again(to a degree). Upon hearing about this film in early of 2014, Montage of Heck was quickly put together and released only months before this film. Note the content of the film. It is an early rebuttal to the facts of the case. It's nothing but damage control. Do not take this movie as fact especially the details about Kurt fucking a retard and any of that nonsense. Kurt was trashed in that movie and one should wonder why a widow would trash her dead husband publicly in such a way. I guess it's no different than releasing his private journals in 2002. The same journals that Kurt thought were stolen by burglars.(the same "burglars" Kurt talked about when purchasing the shotgun) He never found out just who took them. It's not a mystery anymore. The journals were released around the same time that the Who Killed Kurt Cobain books were published. It convinced many to conclude, "oh yeah. Look at what he wrote. He was definitely unhinged."

This case isn't labeled as nutty "conspiracy theory" anymore and Courtney isn't the adored white trash baby doll anymore. In the next few years, it's going to get very ugly and very very dark for Courtney.

Edited by Rustycage

Courtney Love is boring like his daughter, like this whole "Courtney killed Kurt zomg" saga....

Who cares now really?

Looking to be back on the smack and going downhil

Good. Junkies always relapse

It's inevitable most of the cases, especially with people whom got nothing to do, besides being "famous" 20 years ago

Edited by Strange Broue

Courtney Love is boring like his daughter, like this whole "Courtney killed Kurt zomg" saga....

Who cares now really?

Who cares about the case? People that care about justice in any case. There is no statute of limitations for murder and thus there isn't a limit on how long it matters. When you get a girlfriend, an if she has you murdered to look like suicide, would you want people to give up after a couple of weeks, months, years? "Omg, that was like so last week. Fringe pants are what's in now!"

It's been 22 years since 3 8 year olds boys were found murdered in a ditch and the real killer hasn't been prosecuted. Has too much time elapsed to "care?" Of course not.

Nobody's death should go without a proper investigation. That's what they are SUPPOSED to do.

Who cares about the Frances saga? People that want one of the 3 legally entitled people(Frances, Courtney or Wendy Cobain) to release the autopsy report. Frances being the most likely to do so in the future.

Edited by Rustycage
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The part where the guy says she stood to make a billion dollars in future royalties is kind of ridiculous when she's trying to have platinum selling records for herself and at the time was trying to get an album out and tour for it.

The question should be asked about where Eric was the night Kurt died. Was there something going on with Kristen and Kurt? Soaked in Bleach and Montage of Heck brought up infidelity, but in the line of work they're in, temptation's going to happen.

The movie doesn't answer questions, but it does show how much Seattle PD didn't care about a junkie suicide, even though he was worth millions and definitely could have been a target for extortion.

All I know is when I saw the Hole documentary, it just seemed like she had a lot going on in her life, spiraling out of control on the Live Through This tour, but got through the tour in one piece. I don't think Kurt's mom would stand on the same stage with her if she felt she felt Courtney had killed her son. Courtney seemed like she was more of a danger to herself than people around her.

http://consequenceofsound.net/2015/08/courtney-love-had-doubts-over-kurt-cobains-suicide/

Kurt's mom wasn't even close to Kurt. They weren't close ever since she kicked him out in his teens.

The part where the guy says she stood to make a billion dollars in future royalties is kind of ridiculous when she's trying to have platinum selling records for herself and at the time was trying to get an album out and tour for it.

What doesn't make sense about it? Nirvana royalties went to her after Kurt died. There was a ton of money after all of this. The point he is making is that with a divorce, the best she could hope for is half(and that is unlikely due to the prenuptial agreement). With him dying before he can file, there's a large amount of money to be hoarded.

The album was done and rushed to release during all of this.

Courtney's life has always been spinning out of control. Ever since she was a little kid.

• 4 weeks later...

This is on Netflix now so I watched it last night. Definitely raises some interesting questions.

I'm very interested in this though:

...considering what happened to El Duce after he spoke out, what happened to Kristen Pfaff and Detective Terry....

I know Pfaff died of a herion overdose, but what happened to the other 2?

edit-

I changed the title of the thread as well for those like me who were interested but didn't know it'd been released on Netflix over the weekend.

• 4 weeks later...