Pearl Jam

AxlsMainMan

Finally got a copy of Riot Act. Very interesting album; sounds like the spiritual successor to No Code.

You Are is an incredible song. Love Boat Captain and I Am Mine are also pretty good.

Yes, those songs are pretty sweet. I'm also really digging Save You, Thumbing My Way, and All or None.

• Like 1

i hope they come to hartford, i havent see pearl jam live yet..

Go if you can. Seen 'em 3 times and all 3 were just incredible shows. Great live band.

I'm guessing all 3 shows had completely different setlists?

Surprised their tour is taking so long to be announced. The dates have been rumored about for months and these are tickets I can't wait to buy.

Same here. If the tour is rumored to start early April, I'm thinkin' they'll announce it early March at the absolute latest.

Go if you can. Seen 'em 3 times and all 3 were just incredible shows. Great live band.

Yeah they mixed it up a ton. Don't get me wrong, there were a few songs they played at every show. But very few. I think Yellow Ledbetter and Better Man are two I heard at every show. One show I know they didn't even play Jeremy, one show I know they didn't play Evenflow, stuff like that. But you don't really miss a song or two because everything else is so good. One show it seemed like they played damn near every song from VS. I've only seen them play Do the Evolution once, and it was a highlight of the show, really outstanding. I've only seen Crazy Mary played once, and it was a highlight. They are really different from so many bands in that multiple shows really do feel brand new, like it's your first time seeing them.

• Like 2

Yeah they mixed it up a ton. Don't get me wrong, there were a few songs they played at every show. But very few. I think Yellow Ledbetter and Better Man are two I heard at every show. One show I know they didn't even play Jeremy, one show I know they didn't play Evenflow, stuff like that. But you don't really miss a song or two because everything else is so good. One show it seemed like they played damn near every song from VS. I've only seen them play Do the Evolution once, and it was a highlight of the show, really outstanding. I've only seen Crazy Mary played once, and it was a highlight. They are really different from so many bands in that multiple shows really do feel brand new, like it's your first time seeing them.

damn man your making me crave a pearl jam show right now..lol

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
04.08.2016 Ft Lauderdale, FL BBNT Center

04.09.2016 Miami, FL American Airlines Arena

04.11.2016 Tampa, FL Amalie Arena

04.13.2016 Jacksonville, FL Jacksonville Veterans Arena

04.16.2016 Greenville, SC Bon Secours Wellness Arena

04.18.2016 Hampton, VA Hampton Arena

04.20.2016 Raleigh, NC PNC Arena

04.21.2016 Columbia, SC Colonial Life Arena

04.23.2016 New Orleans, LA New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival

04.26.2016 Lexington, KY Rupp Arena

04.28.2016 Philadelphia, PA Wells Fargo Center

04.29.2016 Philadelphia, PA Wells Fargo Center

05.01.2016 New York, NY Madison Square Garden

05.02.2016 New York, NY Madison Square Garden

05.05.2016 Quebec City, QC Centre Vidéotron

05.08.2016 Ottawa, ON CTC Arena

05.10.2016 Toronto, ON Air Canada Center

06.09.2016 Manchester, TN Bonnaroo Exact Performance Date of the Festival TBD

08.05.2016 Boston, MA Fenway Park

08.07.2016 Boston, MA Fenway Park

08.20.2016 Chicago, IL Wrigley Field

08.22.2016 Chicago, IL Wrigley Field

I'm thinking they might do like they did for the Lightning Bolt tour, later this year do another run on the west coast.

Edited by J Dog

Are there any ten club members here? I wanna purchase a membership and want to know if it guarantees tickets to the concerts. I wanna go see them in wrigley.

I'm pretty sure the ten club gets tickets early depending on how long you have been apart of it. i don't know how that works though