Your concerts in 2016

Val22

• 2 weeks later...

Just saw AXL/DC on sunday in Columbus after seeing the Kills friday and saturday in the Los Angeles area.

The rest of the year is Aerosmith/Lenny Kravitz at a festival, Jane's Addiction in San Francisco, Desert Trip in October and Alice Cooper at the end of October.

Other highlights so far this year have been Guns at Dodger Stadium x 2 and John Carpenter twice in Los Angeles (once at a small club, once at a bigger theater), 

Edited by Stiff Competition

On 1-9-2016 at 3:38 PM, Zeppelin said:

Saw them last year. One of the best live bands I've ever seen. Insane energy.

9 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Holy crap, ive seen them 2 times. They are fucking amazing!

9 hours ago, Mansin Humanity said:

Yeah shoutout to Clutch. Saw them at Bonnaroo this summer and the tent was barely half full - they still brought it.

Now I'm looking forward to it even more. It's the only concert I have planned, apart from Blues Pills and Kadavar in november. 

Just seen Radiohead and Kings Of Leon at the weekend in Berlin Lollapolooza. Was magic! First festival abroad... It was 30 degress the whole time. DEFINITELY going abroad for more festivals in the future. LOVED Berlin. The last 4 festivals i've been to in the UK were pretty much fucking flooded! 

First time seeing Radiohead live... They sound waaay better live than I thought they would. And I knew they'd be good! Well chuft!

just got tickets to see Hellyeah again for a 3rd time. Might check out Avatar and Sevendust this weekend as well. I really want to check out Between The Buried and Me next week but its a 2 and a half hour drive... 

RHCP just announced their new tour... Ticket prices look through the roof, but i know for a fact ill be seeing them sometime on that tour.