Your concerts in 2016

Val22

Nothing yet. I opted for a refund for The Who just to have the money for now, but I might end up still doing the show later on once the new dates get announced. There's also strong rumours of AC/DC doing a handful of arenas in North America to hit the spots they've missed so we'll see. Otherwise, with how crazy this year was, I'm not expecting a whole lot.

• 1 month later...

Got a decent start to the early lined up:

1/23 - Tool & Primus - Nashville, TN

3/5 - Dropkick Murphys - Atlanta, GA

Hopefully making 311 Day in New Orleans happen tool

I'm doing some of the Boston run this year. I don't know if I'm gonna do St. Patty's Day or the arena show on the 19th though - I figure the arena show may be more special, since they always play on St. Patty's Day.

Got tickets for

- Maria Mena - 15-03, Paradiso, Amsterdam

- Iron Maiden - 08-06, Gelredome, Arnhem

I'm still hoping Buddy Guy will come to Europe.

A bit more realistic would be seeing Adele in 2016.

I'd also go see a GnR reunion, but I'm not putting any money on that happening.

For rest rest it's still wide open. Ry Cooder is also high on my wishlist. But I don't think that'll happen.

I'm doing some of the Boston run this year. I don't know if I'm gonna do St. Patty's Day or the arena show on the 19th though - I figure the arena show may be more special, since they always play on St. Patty's Day.

Unfortunately, the Boston run probably isn't gonna happen for me this year - money wise, it's either that or New Orelans for 311 Day and I've never done a 311 Day (5 hour show, 60+ songs, etc etc) before, so that's probably gonna take precedence over something I've done a few times. I may yet rally for a Bosstones show though, are you doing that this year?

Unfortunately, the Boston run probably isn't gonna happen for me this year - money wise, it's either that or New Orelans for 311 Day and I've never done a 311 Day (5 hour show, 60+ songs, etc etc) before, so that's probably gonna take precedence over something I've done a few times. I may yet rally for a Bosstones show though, are you doing that this year?
Of course! Doing all 3 nights for the Bosstones, as usual :D

Of course! Doing all 3 nights for the Bosstones, as usual :D

Word cotton. I'll keep you posted.

• Like 1