Axl comes in 6th on list of stars what happened there on there aging, used worst pic of old Axl as possible. Pic in post

Axl comes in 6th on a list of 27stars and basically how badly they have aged.

For the now pic they picked most likely the very worst picture of Axl but I can concede he hasn't aged well but who knows the next time we see him, if we ever do.

Here is pics of Axl

desktop-1406691764.png

The one on the Right is just down right embarrassing, but most of us have pics taken that suck but not that bad!!!

Here is a link to the full list...

http://look.viralnova.com/heres-how-27-famous-people-aged-over-the-years-number-6-what-happened-there/7/

Edited by bigcountry

That's journalism dude. They will always use the worst pic the find when that's the topic.

The media will jump on anything, I understand that. Just posting another senseless list Axl is on.

I have no idea how I stumbled on the list, it was just a totally random find wasn't looking for anything GNR related.

That's journalism dude. They will always use the worst pic the find when that's the topic. Just don't know why they use a pic of Jonny Depp. He still is one of the coolest looking dude's in Hollywood.

Hm, yes, there's many goodlooking people in it, but they say in the introduction that Johnny Depp looks like he hasn't aged at all. They just single out Axl as the worst, really.

I don't think he's that bad at all, though this picture obviously is. Like you say, they always use the worst pics. You can take awful pictures of anyone really. It's just the cool thing to do to use Axl's worst pic. Losers.

That list is ridiculous...

For some of the people they chose a pic from when the person was a kid versus a pic when he's / she's almost an old man / woman.

They do understand that people age, yeah?

It's because of this and million of other examples that people are obsessed with look, staying young and all that crap.

'it's the media, it's media!'

Yeah cuz the media were feeding him cakes eh? :lol:

Don't think anyone is suggesting that Axl isn't a bit of a pudge. I think what we're saying is that these articles look for the worst photos for click bait reasons... This one was particularly bad and my St of the people listed either look fine or they are old and have wrinkled. Does anyone expect Hugh Hefner to look like he did when he was 30, I think he's aged gracefully without surgeries. Johnny Depp is on that list and he is still listed every year as a heart throb.

Everyone knows that, that picture of Axl is the worst pic if him and everyone on here know as that was one shot from an entire concert where he didn't always look so fat. He's fat, we all can see it but it's still annoying to see shoddy journalism.

• Like 1

'it's the media, it's media!'

Yeah cuz the media were feeding him cakes eh? :lol:

Don't think anyone is suggesting that Axl isn't a bit of a pudge. I think what we're saying is that these articles look for the worst photos for click bait reasons... This one was particularly bad and my St of the people listed either look fine or they are old and have wrinkled. Does anyone expect Hugh Hefner to look like he did when he was 30, I think he's aged gracefully without surgeries. Johnny Depp is on that list and he is still listed every year as a heart throb.

Everyone knows that, that picture of Axl is the worst pic if him and everyone on here know as that was one shot from an entire concert where he didn't always look so fat. He's fat, we all can see it but it's still annoying to see shoddy journalism.

I think he's aged quite normally, as one would expect of a man his age, my old mans in his late 50s and he was slim and athletic when he was young and now he's got a fair sized gut, it's normal i agree, the problem arises when you have fans trying to make out that the sky ain't blue and the grass ain't green and he ain't a bit of a roly poly and there's a fair bit of that about on this forum. Why is picking the most unflattering image anymore shoddy than picking the most flattering, it's all him and it's all how he's ended up.

And also, people like Axl are judged by this criteria based on an image that is of their own creating, this obssession with youth, this spending the whole time of your musical productivity in the early days talking about 'the kids, the kids, the kids!', you align yourself with youth culture instead of music primarily and this is how you end up. No one takes the piss out of bluesmen for aging...they do out of your Axls and Jaggers and them because they make a point of their being something to do with youth and youth culture and this whole life fast and die young bollocks, they're victims of the shit that they've been shovelling, thats why they get the piss taken out of them like they do for aging and to be honest with you I've not a lot of sympathy for them because they made a great deal of money and were compensated handsomely for aligning themselves with youth culture, it was quite lucrative for them but that days gone now so, y'know, you've had the money now take the shit, thats life, we all have to live and die by our choices.

You project a certain image through your music and if you don't progress musically, to where you find yourself in your early to mid 50s, whatever he is, sliding ur hands down your abdomen towards your pelvis goin' 'MAAAH MAAAAH MAAAAH SERPENTINE!' and wiggling about like you're some kind of snake-hipped love God you're gonna look like a bit of a cunt when you're fat and you've got a handlebar tache and your arse has got more jiggle to it than wiggle. What do you expect people are gonna do is except take the mickey? :lol: I mean him performing Rocket Queen onstage these days is kinda frightening :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard
  • Like 1

He's just let himself go. Mommy making too much crap for him to eat. Dude needs to join a gym, lose that paunch, lose 2-3 of the chins and game on. Hope he does...he's Axl fucking Rose after all. Who (back in the day) woulda imagined he'd ever get so bloated and big. Look at the Bruces (Dickinson and Springsteen) or Tyler, Jon BonJovi, McCartney, Jagger, Daltrey- all looking physically good for their age and all older than Axl.

If Axl gets that fire back and starts to care he'll be physically and vocally ready to go kick some ass when they get back together.

The press is where you can write the equivalent of 6th grade bullying and get away with it.

Sorry, bullying? Would you like to read the rant Axl had at Madison? You'll excuse me if i don't weep for poor old Axl getting bullied by the big bad journalists who point out the patently bloody obvious.

Len has a point (albeit a harsh one!)

It's difficult for any lead singer that made it big singing about teenage kicks and the like to pan that out over many decades. I always think this about My Chemical Romance when I hear their most popular songs, I seem to remember they cornered the market for a while in teen angst music. I think they broke up a while back but should they come back for a reunion in 15-20 years some of the songs will be at odds with their appearance.

I doubt the generation for whom they were 'their' band will care too much though. Like many Guns fans they'll enjoy the hits and being transported back to their youth. My mother in law has been posting stuff about the Bay City Rollers all over Facebook this week - I guess the best these stars can hope for is that their fans grow old disgracefully with them.