Axl comes in 6th on list of stars what happened there on there aging, used worst pic of old Axl as possible. Pic in post

The press is where you can write the equivalent of 6th grade bullying and get away with it.

Sorry, bullying? Would you like to read the rant Axl had at Madison? You'll excuse me if i don't weep for poor old Axl getting bullied by the big bad journalists who point out the patently bloody obvious.

I'm talking about writing cruel things about people's appearances, something that you'd be condemned for if you did it in a one-on-one setting, but almost applauded for if you're a journalist writing vicious things about a celebrity (think TMZ, People, Perez Hilton). And yeah Axl was mad at MSG, whatever.

The press is where you can write the equivalent of 6th grade bullying and get away with it.

Sorry, bullying? Would you like to read the rant Axl had at Madison? You'll excuse me if i don't weep for poor old Axl getting bullied by the big bad journalists who point out the patently bloody obvious.

I'm talking about writing cruel things about people's appearances, something that you'd be condemned for if you did it in a one-on-one setting, but almost applauded for if you're a journalist writing vicious things about a celebrity (think TMZ, People, Perez Hilton). And yeah Axl was mad at MSG, whatever.

Yeah but theres an excuse for everything with Axl isnt there, he was mad at MSG do he decided to call Madison a lesbian etc etc, he says shit about n!ggers and immigrants and f@ggots but, oh that was just him telling a story, all of this has some kinda way of excusing it...but someone calling him fat? Lord forbid.

Yeah but theres an excuse for everything with Axl isnt there, he was mad at MSG do he decided to call Madison a lesbian etc etc, he says shit about n!ggers and immigrants and f@ggots but, oh that was just him telling a story, all of this has some kinda way of excusing it...but someone calling him fat? Lord forbid.

Exactly. Axl has threatened to kill people on stage. Telling journalists they will end up in hospitals if they continue to criticize his band, but Gob forbid if he's called fat online even when he is - in fact - fat.

Well if you have Lana Del Rey in love with you I guess you still must have some mojo going on...

The chick that said, "I wish I was dead already?" That's not exactly a good notch on the bedpost.

or the chick that has admitted to whoring herself out

Well if you have Lana Del Rey in love with you I guess you still must have some mojo going on...

The chick that said, "I wish I was dead already?" That's not exactly a good notch on the bedpost.

or the chick that has admitted to whoring herself out

That is pretty much every chick that are hanging onto rockstars.

Its weird...15 years ago Mel Gibson was being voted most beautiful man & now people think he look's old, you know its not like he's 60 years old or nothin. But Gibson didn't get plastic surgery to make him appear younger & when he acts he must like using his facial muscles which lots of your plastic hollywood types can't.

Today's society is focused on appearance...