anyone ever play the gnr pinball machine?

Seen it twice. Once at some trucker stop on the way to niagra and once on the strip at some metal CD shop

They have it at Pinball Pete's in Ann Arbor. It's broken a lot, but it's always there. Fun to play if you catch it while it happens to be fixed.

Seen it twice. Once at some trucker stop on the way to niagra and once on the strip at some metal CD shop

They have it at Pinball Pete's in Ann Arbor. It's broken a lot, but it's always there. Fun to play if you catch it while it happens to be fixed.

It's always falling apart?

It's always falling apart?

Yeah. They're always trying to replace parts, but nothing that comes along seems to match the excitement of the original though. ZING!

I'm really not sure what the deal is with it. I just know that I've seen it out of commission a lot of times but functional other times. I did play it there once as well as the Hall Of Fame in Vegas that others have mentioned.

• Like 2

I've wondered this for a while, but was hesitant to start a thread:

Newer "band" pinball machines, like the AC/DC or Metallica ones, have music that plays that is essentially the album tracks.

The GNR machine though, as far as I can tell from watching stuff online, does not. The songs sound horrible. I'm assuming this is because the technology back then didn't allow for CD tracks to be built into a pinball machine?

Has anyone ever tried to "upgrade" a GNR pin to play album tracks?