Bumblefoot on his worst show ever: Rock In Rio 2011

Full props to Ron.

I don't like his music at all, but he is very good to his fans and tried to do as much as he could during his time in GNR...can't ask for more than that really.

His Little Wing/Don't Cry from KROQ 06 was/is a highlight of the whole Nu GNR saga in my opinion.

Besides #Demented, I can't really bring myself to dislike any of the guys in Axl's GNR, they're just working for the man like the rest of us.

• Like 1

I always wondered why he complains about that heavy double-neck

1) did he play the whole 2-3 hrs shows using the guitar? No

2) did he really need to use the double neck if he was injured? No

I'm pretty sure noone made him use it - it was only his choice

Edited by Liquor & Whores

Full props to Ron.

I don't like his music at all, but he is very good to his fans and tried to do as much as he could during his time in GNR...can't ask for more than that really.

His Little Wing/Don't Cry from KROQ 06 was/is a highlight of the whole Nu GNR saga in my opinion.

Besides #Demented, I can't really bring myself to dislike any of the guys in Axl's GNR, they're just working for the man like the rest of us.

I agree with you about little wing/ don't cry. Besides the actual release of CD, it probably is the highlight. It was my favorite live performance type thing that NUgnr ever did.

I always wondered why he complains about that heavy double-neck

1) did he play the whole 2-3 hrs shows using the guitar? No

2) did he really need to use the double neck if he was injured? No

I'm pretty sure noone made him use it - it was only his choice

Whenever I see your name, I have to sing it... FUCK! :D
  • Like 1

Full props to Ron.

I agree with you about little wing/ don't cry. Besides the actual release of CD, it probably is the highlight. It was my favorite live performance type thing that NUgnr ever did.

From the live point of view I always liked the 2002 version of KOHD.

More damage was done to GNR in that night thans been done to any band in the history of ever.

A year prior and it would have been a solid gig, but we saw Axl literally give up that night but as for Bumble...he did fine. Just one stupid mistake, there were way too many that night to nit pick. I would love to hear Axl elaborate on what happened between the end of 2010 and rio 2011