Slash politely declined to broach the (GNR REUNION) subject [NEW TIMES TELEGRAM INTERVIEW OCT 1ST 2015]

They should stop asking him questions regarding the reunion, they should ask him to elaborate more on his renewed "friendship" with Axl.

Honestly? They need to stop BOTH of these things before they annoy Slash, or make someone mad and mess things up.

Slash said he and Axl recently connected and doesn't want to talk about a reunion. I say leave it there. After that, no news, is good news.

When they are ready to talk, they will

I notice the reunion talk has simmered down over the last couple of weeks certainly on here. I do believe there was nothing ever set in concrete regarding a reunion tour, it is literally all talk at this point & its mostly newspaper talk. If Axl & Slash are friends again or talking again..great!

Edited by wkuk04

They should stop asking him questions regarding the reunion, they should ask him to elaborate more on his renewed "friendship" with Axl.

Honestly? They need to stop BOTH of these things before they annoy Slash, or make someone mad and mess things up.

That is NEVER going to happen. There is no fucking way that if Axl and Slash are friends or if there is a talks of a reunion that media asking questions or speculating is gonna make them say "fuck it. Fuck this shit no reunion people are too interested in it!"

That is NEVER going to happen. There is no fucking way that if Axl and Slash are friends or if there is a talks of a reunion that media asking questions or speculating is gonna make them say "fuck it. Fuck this shit no reunion people are too interested in it!"

Seriously. It's like some of these guys think in terms of a 10 year old not wanting to pressure their parents for a video game because they may get mad and not buy it for them.

Yeah, you're right

Seriously. It's like some of these guys think in terms of a 10 year old not wanting to pressure their parents for a video game because they may get mad and not buy it for them.

In the video where Slash said he and Axl reconnected, he sounded irritable when a reunion was brought up. I know it's unrealistic to expect the press to not ask about it, but Slash seems to get tired of GNR reunion talk brought up all the time

Edited by Caught_in_a_Coma

Yeah, you're right

In the video where Slash said he and Axl reconnected, he sounded irritable when a reunion was brought up. I know it's unrealistic to expect the press to not ask about it, but Slash seems to get tired of GNR reunion talk brought up all the time

You can bet everything you have that if a reasonable reunion is discussed between Axl and Slash, he will do it in a heartbeat regardless of how irritated with the question he is or what projects he is working on.

Duff did the same thing before the HoF performance, though. and no reunion came out of it. I went to one of his book signings and before he opened the floor for the Q&A, he said something along the lines of "yes, the RRHOF is coming up, and hopefully we'll all approach it with as much grace as possible. That is all I can say." He made it clear he didn't want to talk about anything to do with a reunion. It could just be the same situation here.

Whatever is going on, it makes sense that Slash would be quiet. If he hints anything is happening it will take attention away from his current projects. If he says nothing is happening that adds fuel to another fire. The "no comment" route is the best IMHO.

1. slash not talking - wow that's a new one!

If a reunion was in the works no one would be allowed to say anything unless it was definite.

then I think GNR should hold a press conference like Motley Crue did when they did Cruefest and announced their retirement.

That's the way to go.

• Like 1

• slash not talking - wow that's a new one!
If a reunion was in the works no one would be allowed to say anything unless it was definite.

then I think GNR should hold a press conference like Motley Crue did when they did Cruefest and announced their retirement.

That's the way to go.

If rather them do a surprise acoustic club appearance than a press conference

If Slash isn't allowed to say anything concrete one way or another with regards to the future of Guns N' Roses, you know what that means. He must be in Guns N' Roses.

OR, he cant comment on a band in his not in, especially said bands future...

BTW, I want the reunion...

im sure the time of being annoyed about GNR questions has long passed

hes bound to be used to it by now

If Slash isn't allowed to say anything concrete one way or another with regards to the future of Guns N' Roses, you know what that means. He must be in Guns N' Roses.

he could shoot down the reunion rumors or atleast his involvement in it if he wanted

• Like 1

im sure the time of being annoyed about GNR questions has long passed

hes bound to be used to it by now

he could shoot down the reunion rumors or atleast his involvement in it if he wanted

exactly

Slash has been politely declining the rumors for quite a few years. Just because they apparantly talked doesn't mean this suddenly means there must be a reunion in the works. People on here always seem to amaze me, trying to make something bigger than it is just to be able to confirm their hopes and dreams.

Some people apparently don't understand just how big the hate between Axl and Slash really was and it was the only thing ever holding back a proper reunion.

Axl mended fences and performed with Izzy? check

He also mended fences with Duff and performed together? check

This leaves one important piece to be repaired. Fixing this piece makes it inevitable that there will be a reunion of some sort in the future.

• Like 1