Would you want "Live Era: 2000-2014"?

I'd be very interested in this. Be great if they could continue the releases to give us material from throughout the years, a little bit like Kiss did with Kissology.

Ideally they could pick tracks from throughout the era to cover all band members. Be great to have more official releases with Brain, Finck, Bucket and Bumble, although I'm personally not fussed about Ashba...

• Like 1

Yes, most definitely. Whether you liked Chinese Democracy or not is one thing, but as a live band its undeniable that GNR during the CD era was/were/is/are a beast.

This.

And if I had to chose specific era, I'd say (in order) 2006, 2010, 2002. We have the Vegas Blu-ray and CDs for the 2011+ years so no need to bother.

Might be a good thing to close the chapter actually, for those who liked it. Not a big physical release but an album on iTunes / Spotify would do.

• Like 2

I can't believe there's any chance that any record company would want to touch that unless it was a caveat in some wider deal, for many obvious reasons.

But theoretically, if it were possible as some kind of online-only deal for hardcore fans, it would be cool if we were allowed to vote and make suggestions. Twat Hamilton in good quality!

Also, it's fair to say that if it happened, Axl would have all kinds of fun cutting and pasting. I'd very much like Hammerstein Twat for the vocal but wouldn't mind if he just dropped the vocal over an instrumental track from a later date and pasted in the parts he missed.

Give us a 2002 Madagascar but with a 2010 vocal.

Bob Dylan is releasing every single thing he recorded in the studio from 65-67 including 20 takes of Rolling Stone. I think Axl should just upload a torrent of all the New Era soundboards as a thank you to anyone who still gives a damn :P

No...

even some crappy audio bootlegs from 87 to 93 are better than this stuff... no, not interessed

This. And a live era 2000-2014 would sell about 10 copies. You just know TB would use UYI Tour recordings to promote jt too. I'd rather listen to a Bieber Live Era album than "Nu Guns" live era. What a disaster it's been.

It would have to be only CD songs (the best live vocal performances), Oh My God. Maybe an 06 or 02 KOHD (purely for the instrumentation). Sailing and some other cover..

The Blues from Boston 2002 (sorta raspy intro vox, and i like his clean 2002 vox on this song)

Better from Budapest 2006 (with the Los Angeles show spliced after Robin walked off before his solo in Budapest)

This I Love from Birmingham or Toronto or Calgary 2010

• Like 1

No...

even some crappy audio bootlegs from 87 to 93 are better than this stuff... no, not interessed

This. And a live era 2000-2014 would sell about 10 copies. You just know TB would use UYI Tour recordings to promote jt too. I'd rather listen to a Bieber Live Era album than "Nu Guns" live era. What a disaster it's been.

That's not true. There have been numerous great gigs. Problem is broadcasted ones have often been bad.

Now we have those 'Axl Rose disaster' videos. Maybe time to edit ourselves a good one ?