The Walking Dead Season 6

Val22

32 minutes ago, luciusfunk said:

Before Negan departs, he retrieves "Lucille" from Rick and whispers, "I just slid my dick down your throat, and you thanked me for it."

That's what he says in the comics, right? It'll be interesting to see how they deal with The Kingdom, Hilltop and Alexandria all ganging up to take on the Saviours.

According to Wikipedia he says that in the comics. I was reading about him when I heard all the buzz on the internet about Negan. I finally watched the finale last night and I'm thinking Glen is too obvious because of the comics, so I think it was Abraham or Eugene. 

3 hours ago, luciusfunk said:

According to Wikipedia he says that in the comics. I was reading about him when I heard all the buzz on the internet about Negan. I finally watched the finale last night and I'm thinking Glen is too obvious because of the comics, so I think it was Abraham or Eugene. 

It's hard to say whether the producers will go with the comics, pull a bluff or pull a double-bluff. My bet is on Glenn, which is a shame as he's a good character who has been in there right from the start and who is someone that you'd want on your team in a ZA.

2 hours ago, luciusfunk said:

I would actually prefer Glenn because I like Abraham and Eugene. You can supposedly hear Maggie screaming Glenn's name, but everything I've read said the actors don't even know who was killed. 

Abe I like, but Eugene....I find him hard to take.

• 2 weeks later...

Read that TWD is looking for a new character who is in the comics. He has a tiger as a pet and is part of the Kingdom. Not sure who since I don't read the comics, but it sounds interesting and might help Rick get out of the mess he and the group are in.

can't wait for October.

I have been watching Fear the Walking Dead and it's not as good as TWD but it's interesting to see how it all began and how these survivors are learning things that Rick and company have known for awhile now. Also there's a rumor that one of the characters on FTWD might be related to someone on TWD. That would be interesting if both groups eventually came together.

the guy with the pet tiger is

ezekiel, he runs a settlement called the kingdom, allied with the hilltop and enemies of negan and the saviors

i still think it is complete bullshit no one knows who died, unless amc was deciding who died during contract talks :lol:

On ‎4‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 8:38 PM, bran said:

the guy with the pet tiger is

Reveal hidden contents

ezekiel, he runs a settlement called the kingdom, allied with the hilltop and enemies of negan and the saviors

i still think it is complete bullshit no one knows who died, unless amc was deciding who died during contract talks :lol:

I agree. Gimble said they hadn't told anyone who died and didn't film it in the season finale. It will be filmed next season.

I just think all this talk is to fuel the fire. The longer I wait, the more I'm not really caring who dies. I mean this is a very bad world which we've seen for 6 seasons, so anyone could die at any time. That's the nature of the show and how it would be in real life.

4 hours ago, AslatIE said:

I'm honestly so fucking pumped for Ezekiel and Shiva!! 

Wonder who Ezi is going to shag, since Michonne is out of the table.

I'm wondering who they'll get to play him! Is Billy Ocean busy these days? :lol:

Edited by PappyTron

12 minutes ago, PappyTron said:

I'm wondering who they'll get to play him! Is Billy Ocean busy these days? :lol:

I'm hoping for Dave Fennoy. Looks the part and is a great actor. He even played Lee in the TWD video game. 

Edit: Whoopi Goldberg :lol:

Edited by AslatIE

There was an actor who played on General Hospital and I think he would be great for that new role. He's a good actor and is a pretty big muscled buy so he does fit the description of this new character.

I think he was also on Bones for a bit playing Angela's ex-husband.

I'm hoping he's auditioning for the part. It would be good to see him on another show.

1 minute ago, AslatIE said:

As long as "anything" isn't over the budget. (Shiva)

How do you think how they'll pull off the tiger?

I've been thinking about that. I think that they will use a live tiger, but have it mainly in the background, and then have it attack animatronic zombies and use quick-cuts to minimise the time that the actual fighting is on screen. I can't see them going with cgi, so they don't have much in the way of choice, the best that I can see it.

On 1.5.2016 at 9:49 PM, PappyTron said:

I've been thinking about that. I think that they will use a live tiger, but have it mainly in the background, and then have it attack animatronic zombies and use quick-cuts to minimise the time that the actual fighting is on screen. I can't see them going with cgi, so they don't have much in the way of choice, the best that I can see it.

I have been thinking the same.Put some meat on the animatronic/puppet zombies.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank heavens I found this thread. I am a latecomer to the Walking Dead but I binge-watched every season before this one, before seeing the entirety of this season in real time. I also binge-read all the comics too, before this season started.

Edited by The Archer

On 13/05/2016 at 0:41 AM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Norman Reedus and Steven yeun helped people who were in a car accident today in Atlanta.

I guess they are starting filming the new season of The Walking Dead.

So maybe that means Daryl and Glenn are safe from Negan's bat for now?

JDM has said he will be messing with Season 7.

Steven Yeun was just there to film his death scene. :P

• Like 1

20 hours ago, PappyTron said:

Steven Yeun was just there to film his death scene. :P

ha ha He looked too happy but who knows?

I bet they are filming a death scene for each character and at the last minute before the show airs in October, they will pick who will die! I think that would be the way to go, so nothing leaks out before then.

I really want to be shocked as to who dies. By the end of last season, so much shit was leaked that there was no shocking scenes, but it was still amazing to watch.

Either way, guess we'll find out in October. Hopefully, they can keep a secret until then.

4 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

ha ha He looked too happy but who knows?

I bet they are filming a death scene for each character and at the last minute before the show airs in October, they will pick who will die! I think that would be the way to go, so nothing leaks out before then.

I really want to be shocked as to who dies. By the end of last season, so much shit was leaked that there was no shocking scenes, but it was still amazing to watch.

Either way, guess we'll find out in October. Hopefully, they can keep a secret until then.

I think that they have a rough idea but will film multiple scenarios, like you say. I've a feeling that the first episode is going to be a time jump though; I don't forsee them starting next season from where they left off. :(