SNES Games

I just picked up Mega Man X for $29 from eBay. Apparently, I've been out of the loop for a while, because the prices on classic games are INSANE these days!

What are you favorite SNES classics?

Super Metroid FTW.

My short answer is "Too many to name". I was really, really into SNES when it was out so I've got a ton of favorites.

I've heard that about the pricing going up lately. Not sure what's going on, but a buddy of mine is more in the loop than I am and I he's seen some crazy prices. He does a lot of searching at thrift stores and garage sales which has been successful. He collects strictly to play with his kids and host old school game nights so he's not looking to spend a ton.

I just picked up Mega Man X for $29 from eBay. Apparently, I've been out of the loop for a while, because the prices on classic games are INSANE these days!

What are you favorite SNES classics?

Super Metroid FTW.

My short answer is "Too many to name". I was really, really into SNES when it was out so I've got a ton of favorites.

I've heard that about the pricing going up lately. Not sure what's going on, but a buddy of mine is more in the loop than I am and I he's seen some crazy prices. He does a lot of searching at thrift stores and garage sales which has been successful. He collects strictly to play with his kids and host old school game nights so he's not looking to spend a ton.

http://videogames.pricecharting.com/console/super-nintendo?sort-by=name

It seems like it was just a few years ago that you could get most of those for a few bucks.

I'm looking to build my collection back up, but it's going to be a slow go, because I just simply can't afford the asking price for most of those.

Earthbound and Chrono Trigger routinely go for $150+ for just the cart, and a bunch of others hover in the $80 - $100 range. It's crazy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Mario All Stars

Mario Kart

Zombies Ate My Neighbours/the sequel that I can't remember the name of

Super Star Wars

Turtles In Time

Secret Of Mana

Street Fighter II /Turbo

Mortal Kombat/II

Jurassic Park

Syndicate

Legend Of Zelda (is that what it was called?)

Super Metroid

Sim City

Cannon Fodder

WWF Royal Rumble

Donkey Kong

• Like 1

the SNES is my favorite console ever and i still play it regularly. among my favorite titles:

another world

turtles in time

castlevania 4

dracula X

contra: alien rebels

batman returns

super ghouls n ghosts

street fighter II turbo

ultimate mortal kombat 3

choplifter III

robocop vs terminator

robocop 3