Dexter

Eric Cantona

On 10/16/2015 at 8:53 AM, dalsh327 said:

Jeff Lindsay released the final Dexter book over the summer. It's a whole other storyline though.

I think we'll see Dexter return based on some things Michael said. He was the executive producer and has rights to the story, so it's also financial gain behind bringing it back (Daniel Craig just gets a check for James Bond but doesn't have ownership and syndication rights). He doesn't have to deal with a real life ex anymore. I think he'll let Harrison (probably not the same kid) age a few years and figure out what direction to take it in, or just do conventions.

Possibly more backstory with Hall narrating, but they were already doing that with the webisodes and through the series. I don't see that happening.

We really don't know where Dexter's head is at by the end of the series. He could have it under control and just wants to deal with what happened for a while, or he's got zero conscience about being a serial killer and lurking around in truck stops.

I'm more likely to watch Breaking Bad again than Dexter, maybe after Better Call Saul ends.

unless they do something like they did with Bobby dying on Dallas ( it was a dream LOL ) i will not watch a new Dexter. make it so Deb never died ( hell they can go back and make it that Rita never died )  have the blonde never have existed then i MIGHT watch!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Dan H. said:

I mean I think LOST is one of the worst TV shows ever to become popular

Lost carries allota nostalgia for me because it was the prime time show when i was growing up 

when i started Dexter i had just got finished watching Breaking Bad so that probably played a part 

Edited by -W.A.R-
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, -W.A.R- said:

Lost carries allota nostalgia for me because it was the prime time show when i was growing up 

when i started Dexter i had just got finished watching Breaking Bad so that probably played a part 

after Breaking Bad it took me a long time to watch another show. my next was Weeds which was really good IMO. then Dexter which i really liked til they effed up the last season :facepalm:

btw love your profile pic :)

16 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

unless they do something like they did with Bobby dying on Dallas ( it was a dream LOL ) i will not watch a new Dexter. make it so Deb never died ( hell they can go back and make it that Rita never died )  have the blonde never have existed then i MIGHT watch!

Supposedly one of the writers wanted Dexter to wake up on death row with all the people he killed in the viewing gallery. It was left open enough to do a story years from now when Harrison is older, but it's up to Jeff Lindsay & Michael on what kind of screenplay would hook them into doing it. There's no doubt there will be reunion events in coming years and people are always going to ask Hall about Dexter. 

• Like 2

On 9/23/2016 at 3:14 AM, dalsh327 said:

Supposedly one of the writers wanted Dexter to wake up on death row with all the people he killed in the viewing gallery. It was left open enough to do a story years from now when Harrison is older, but it's up to Jeff Lindsay & Michael on what kind of screenplay would hook them into doing it. There's no doubt there will be reunion events in coming years and people are always going to ask Hall about Dexter. 

unless they have killed off Hannah in some horribly gruesome manner i will never watch any new or revised version of this show. and i want to see it, if it has to be in flashback that's fine. but it has to be in a way that she can NEVER come back. ever.:anger:

4 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Dexter lost his edge when he go married and grew a conscience. I didn't want Dexter to feel guilty about killing those killers. that's when everything went down hill.

then when Deb found out, that was it!

Dexter needs to come back and begin killing again in another state.

as long as they make it so that Hannah never existed i am fine with it! :)

• 4 weeks later...