Beats headphones won't charge up

wasted

When I plug in charger over night nothing happens.

I've looked online and most say battery has gone but it's been less than a year.

So before I go get another charge or new headphones just thought I'd check.

It sort of beeps and red light flashes every so often I tried to reset. Any ideas?

The girl in the shop took my broken headphones and gave me new one for a third of the price. So I got a Monster speaker.

I'm sure there are better headphones but they light and speaker is just for radio really. Portable.

Did you even watch the video i posted?

The girl in the shop took my broken headphones and gave me new one for a third of the price. So I got a Monster speaker.

I'm sure there are better headphones but they light and speaker is just for radio really. Portable.

Did you even watch the video i posted?
No it doesnt play for me?

Is it about resetting the headphones? Actually I still have them in my bag. She was saying they could fix them in the factory. I fucking dropped inthe gym. But i was messing around with the flashing blue and red lights. I lost the booklet so i have no idea what to do.

The Monster speaker pretty good for radio. Im glad i didnt get a pill as it looks gay.

So whats like, the dogs bollocks then, the one really worth getting, best quality etc?

Ive seen a lot of Bose stuff.

Nothings going to beat real speakers is it?

I just cant help buying things. Like in japan i bought some sony headphones for a tenner. And i got back and they are made in china. Still might useful at somepoint.