Rock in Rio 2011 Axl Rose maybe not such a disaster comparing to this

I was just checking out motley crue on their 2015 Rock in Rio performance, but damn Vince Neil... what a disaster, he looks like total shit is fatter than Axl, can't sing for shit, can't even articulate the words to his songs anymore :P just watch haha, Axl not that bad after all comparing to this :P

• Like 1

Weird. It's like he forgot the lyrics to the entire song

I saw Motley Crue back in 2013 and I always heard Vince sounded terrible live, but he actually looked and sounded pretty damn good. Kind of odd considered they were playing in a venue with terrible acoustics, so I was expecting the worst

Edited by RJ88

Motley were fucking horrid when I saw them last week. Honestly, it was probably the worst Motley show I've seen (And that's saying a lot). The only saving grace was Tommy Lee wimped out because he came down with a spot of tendinitis that morning, so Glen Sobel from Alice's band filled in for Tommy. He found out at 3 PM the day of the show he'd be doing it, and he was absolutely perfect. Honestly, I don't think I took my eyes of him for the entirety of Motley's set.

• Like 2

Wow, he gained even more pounds and he already was quite fat.

I am not into this thing at all.

Let's talk about voice. This is horrible.

I will say he was never great live and after his young daughter died I think he lost himself along the way.

• Like 1

i am not familiar with Motley Crue as I find their music REALLY boring

So I have no idea how Vince used to sing in his prime

Listening to this, it doesnt hurt my ears, his voice is somewhat in tune and it is somewhat funcional

But what really PISSES me off about Axl Rose is the "really professional and hard working" musicians he chose to play with

please correct me if i am wrong, but guys like bumble whatever and ashba whatever apparently cant write a good song to save their lives

that, to me, is the real downfall of axl rose

i hope he can recover now that he got rid of those figures

and hopefully he will get back together with izzy, duff and slash and make NEW, GREAT MUSIC again

While that doesnt happen, I like to think about this when I think about Rio and Guns n Roses

no one could touch that fuckin band

:headbang:

VInce has always sucked live!! I seen him twice back in the Motley Crews hay days in the late 80's and early 90's and both times he couldn't sing the words and his vocals just plain sucked.

At the last show I seen them which was the DR. Feelgood tour I on the barrier dead center and about half way through there set I moved all the way to the back of the arena floor because he sucked so bad, I mean it was just terrible and I told myself never again going to a MC concert.

I liked there hits but most of there albums where just full of filler. IMHO there very first album was the best as far as the songs on it but it was not great by no means.

not sure how old many of you are but i can honestly say that ofter 40 its really hard to maintain a little hard body like i did back in the 80's. i dont think extra middle age weight makes anyone a bad person. does it make us a little less easy on the eyes? haha depends how old them eyes are thats looking. everyone changes its just the circle of life. round is a shape to ya know lol

I just finished up watching Dee Snider destroy wacken open air with Michael Kiske and Joe Lynn Turner over an orchestra so who really wins. If anything Vince kinda slags them off during that set when he's suppose to say "my buddy Sixx, Mick and Tom" by not mention their names at all and his face looks like a tomato.

REAL Guns N' Roses were an incredible band.

The best is when NuGnR fan boys talk about how much better NuGnR is. LOL. I'm hoping they are retarded or something wrong mentally and they aren't serious.

Why can't we just appreciate both... jesus christ.

Also... apparently that wasn't a one song issue for VN.

What the fuck is he saying at 3:30?

REAL Guns N' Roses were an incredible band.

The best is when NuGnR fan boys talk about how much better NuGnR is. LOL. I'm hoping they are retarded or something wrong mentally and they aren't serious.

Why can't we just appreciate both... jesus christ.

Also... apparently that wasn't a one song issue for VN.

What the fuck is he saying at 3:30?

Dont care what he is saying but the tumbnail is great :)

• Like 1