Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow

Silent Jay

Just now, Rovim said:

You gotta get paid for what you do. If you have something of value to sell like Izzy does, you don't give it away for free or half price. Especially when it's a huge insult to him probably. It's personal, his band too. Why is he getting less? is it his greed, or someone elses? or neither. Just couldn't agree on the right deal. They see it too differently him and Axl I think.

Slash may need to pay whores.

Duff has a lot of money I think, he is a pretty good business man. He loves money as well.

Axl loves money. LOVES. This I Love was written about money, not a whore.

Izzy needs it to buy more bikes and supplies.

Well they will certainly not get any money from me. So they can globe trot all they want, ripping off their fans playing Jungle with their saggy manboobs.

Izzy? I just do not know why he is making his stand on that particular issue. Why not make your stand on the lack of new material and the cheesyness of the whole thing? He would be a legend.

Just now, DieselDaisy said:

Well they will certainly not get any money from me. So they can globe trot all they want, ripping off their fans playing Jungle with their saggy manboobs.

Izzy? I just do not know why he is making his stand on that particular issue. Why not make your stand on the lack of new material and the cheesyness of the whole thing? He would be a legend.

You think it's all about the art Daisy for "true artists". But the other  side of it is the money. Musicians are humans too and want their quality of life to be as high as possible. Don't be naive. No matter how much some people have, they want more.

And besides, it was always tied to money. Art had patrons, funding and all sorts of shit. Now musicians don't have that anymore. So they have to rely on getting the best deal they can.

These guys are not gonna go tour and work hard without getting paid. Izzy doesn't even like to tour. When he played with Axl with new Guns, he got paid to do it and Axl said he didn't wanna know about it cause it kinda ruins the vibe of it.

So while I get your point, they're rich and piggish. Greedy fuckers, but Guns always lived large. You think The Stones are any different, or ever were? come on now.

Black Sabbath did the same shit to the drummer in the reunion. But again, I think it's quite the opposite when it comes to Izzy. He's in the clear as far as I'm concerned cause he saw it wasn't gonna be a 4 way partnership and he wasn't having it.

Now he's still releasing his tunes without touring. I have no complaints.

51 minutes ago, Rovim said:

You gotta get paid for what you do. If you have something of value to sell like Izzy does, you don't give it away for free or half price. Especially when it's a huge insult to him probably. It's personal, his band too. Why is he getting less? is it his greed, or someone elses? or neither. Just couldn't agree on the right deal. They see it too differently him and Axl I think.

Duff has a lot of money I think, he is a pretty good business man. He loves money as well.

Axl loves money. LOVES. This I Love was written about money, not a whore. He will never say goodbye.

Izzy needs it to buy more bikes and supplies for road trips.

Izzy needs to sell more avocadoes :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/16/2016 at 10:25 PM, Rovim said:

Axl loves money. LOVES. This I Love was written about money, not a whore. He will never say goodbye.

Izzy needs it to buy more bikes and supplies for road trips.

if Axl loves money that much then why doesn't he open the damn vault??

• 2 months later...

ritchieblackmoreliveinbirminghamcd.jpg

June 9

Disc One

01. Over The Rainbow / Highway Star
02. Spotlight Kid
03. Mistreated
04. Since You Been Gone
05. Man On The Silver Mountain
06. Soldier Of Fortune
07. Medley: Difficult To Cure (Beethoven's Ninth) / Drum Solo / Bass Solo / Band Jam / Keyboard Solo (inc Toccata & Fugue in Dm) / Difficult To Cure (Beethoven's Ninth)
08. Catch The Rainbow

Disc Two

01. Perfect Strangers
02. Long Live Rock 'N' Roll
03. Child In Time
04. Stargazer
05. Medley: Black Night / Woman From Tokyo / Black Night
06. Burn
07. Smoke On The Water

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

First night. London.

1. Land of Hope and Glory/Over The Rainbow (Intro)
  2. Spotlight Kid
  3. I Surrender
  4. Mistreated
  5. Since You Been Gone (with Russ Ballard)
  6. Man on the Silver Mountain (-Woman From Tokyo)
  7. Soldier of Fortune
  8. All Night Long
  9. Difficult To Cure
  10. Child in Time
  11. Stargazer (-Still I'm Sad)
  12. Long Live Rock 'n' Roll
  13. Black Night
  14. Burn
  15. Catch the Rainbow
  16. Smoke on the Water

Edited by Silent Jay

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2017 at 9:37 AM, Majestic Beast said:

What the heck his wife  doing there,supposed this is a rainbow project,tribute of course.

She's been singing with Rainbow since the mid 90s, she was even singing with Purple on Ritche's last tour with them. 

Edited by moreblack

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...