Phil Collins - "I am no longer retired."

Black Sabbath

ITV An Audience With Saturday night specials were made for people like Phil Collins. His appeal should be limited to Daily Mail reading housewives and anybody outside of that demographic who owns a Phil Collins CD should feel utterly ashamed of themselves. But as much as I loathe Phil, there is somebody worse. Somebody who almost makes Phil seem tolerable by comparison. Rod fucking Stewart. Ugh. *shivers*

Rod Stewart is in the queue at Sainsburys, till tart goes to him 'hello Mr Stewart...are you single by any chance?' He goes 'aha, yes, how can you tell? Is it cuz I'm buying all single serving food?', girl goes 'no, it's cuz you're a fuckin' ugly cunt'.

Well i thought it was funny anyway!

• Like 1

You should like him as he was a dapper looking Mod. Pre-fame he used to be known as 'Rod the Mod', a leading 'Face',

tumblr_maai2sHS7R1rf1jvro1_1280.jpg

He's one of those people who would've benefitted from an untimely death :lol: I'm aware of his pedigree but you gotta remember i was born in 1983, i learned about mods way after the fact, my enduring image of him is with those frilly sleeves, dressing like Louis the Fourteenth and generally acting like a ponce.

Rod Stewart is in the queue at Sainsburys, till tart goes to him 'hello Mr Stewart...are you single by any chance?' He goes 'aha, yes, how can you tell? Is it cuz I'm buying all single serving food?', girl goes 'no, it's cuz you're a fuckin' ugly cunt'

:lol:

The only thing worse than his croaky shrieks is his smug face, which is so ugly when he sits in the sand the cats try to bury him.

Edited by Towelie

And what of Buster? It is not bad really. I think they wanted Bob Hoskins but could not get him so ended up with Phil!

That's probably the story of his marriage too.

Meat Loaf had a fucking hilarious story about Rod that he told on some Aussie radio show a couple of years ago. There was a video of it on YouTube which I think has been taken down sadly.

Basically when Meat was recording Bat Out Of Hell, Rod was recording something next door. Engineer asked if he wanted to meet him. Went round, Rod nowhere to be seen, probably off having a smoke so he waited for him in his vocal booth.

Apparently every wall of it was full of pictures of cocks of various sizes, shapes and ethnicities. Not the men, mind you, just their cocks. Meat left but for the rest of the day was haunted by the image of a plethora of dicks "and these BIG balls!" he said, eyes bugging with emphasis.

Edited by tomfriend

And what of Buster? It is not bad really. I think they wanted Bob Hoskins but could not get him so ended up with Phil!

That's probably the story of his marriage too.

Meat Loaf had a fucking hilarious story about Rod that he told on some Aussie radio show a couple of years ago. There was a video of it on YouTube which I think has been taken down sadly.

Basically when Meat was recording Bat Out Of Hell, Rod was recording something next door. Engineer asked if he wanted to meet him. Went round, Rod nowhere to be seen, probably off having a smoke so he waited for him in his vocal booth.

Apparently every wall of it was full of pictures of cocks of various sizes, shapes and ethnicities. Not the men, mind you, just their cocks. Meat left but for the rest of the day was haunted by the image of a plethora of dicks "and these BIG balls!" he said, eyes bugging with emphasis.

Yet he has had some success with the ladies, Rachel Hunter, Penny Lancaster.

SOrry, but why is Phil Collins being called a paedo? Pete Townshend maybe (When is that book coming out?) and Ian Watkins (No, not the one you suspected from Steps)

Phil makes inoffensive music, and I quite like the majority of it!

He wasn't being called a pedo, Towelie was just taking the mickey. As for Pete Townshend he actually published an essay on the subject prior to the accusation.

Edited by Len B'stard

SOrry, but why is Phil Collins being called a paedo? Pete Townshend maybe (When is that book coming out?) and Ian Watkins (No, not the one you suspected from Steps)

Phil makes inoffensive music, and I quite like the majority of it!

He wasn't being called a pedo, Towelie was just taking the mickey. As for Pete Townshend he actually published an essay on the subject prior to the accusation.

Did that essay really come out before?