Famous argentinian promoter admits GNR reunion

Daniel Grinbank, a famous argentinian businessman or promoter not only here in Argentina, but all over South America, said that classic GNR will reunite next year.

He is known for bringing Guns N Roses to Argentina in 1992 and 1993, and also for bringing the Rolling Stones reunion here to South America. He organized the free and masive Rolling Stones show in Brazil in 2006. He is also known for bringing to Argentina the following bands:

U2, The Rolling Stones, Madonna, Iron Maiden, Lady Gaga, Paul McCartney, Prince, Eric Clapton, INXS, David Bowie, Tina Turner, The Police, The Who, Yes, Metallica, Coldplay, AC/DC, Nirvana, Robert Plant, Aerosmith, Roger Waters, Bob Dylan, Franz Ferdinand, Arctic Monkeys.

You can listen to the interview here (its in spanish):

http://radiocut.fm/radiostation/metro951/listen/2015/11/05/11/54/00/

Its curious how calm he admits it. This is not the first rumour we get, there's definitely something going on behind the scenes.

Thanks to GNR Latinoamerica for posting this on their Facebook page.

Edited by GNRfanMILO
  • Like 1

My opinion is that promoters are getting emails from people from GNR asking for offers for a world tour. I cant find another answer to why do we have so many rumours about GNR playing in festivals, promoters all over the place, etc.

For me, its happening

For me, if everything surrounding the rumors were true(mainly the Perla holdup), all of this will actually hurt the chances for a reunion and would be totally ironic and all the more likely for GNR.

GNR reunion rumors hurt reunion chances.

Edited by Rustycage
  • Like 2

What did he say exactly ?

They were talking about how great was having Guns N Roses for the first time in Argentina, and how they arrived on time to the stage and how well they played because of all the rumours surrounding they arrival to Argentina.

Then he says something like "original GNR is an outstanding band, with Slash and Axl and all of them, who will also reunite next year".

If someone that speaks spanish can make a better translation, please post it!

Edited by GNRfanMILO

For me, if everything surrounding the rumors were true(mainly the Perla holdup), all of this will actually hurt the chances for a reunion and would be totally ironic and all the more likely for GNR.

Reading and trying to understand what that sentence meant

The rumors are that Perla is holding out on the divorce because she wants a cut of the reunion money?

The rumors are that Perla is holding out on the divorce because she wants a cut of the reunion money?

The way I read your sentence was like the end of the sentence was was missing a statement; all the more likely for GNR 'to what'? like it read like there was no conclusion to what you're saying. I see what you meant now though.

Edited by Caught_in_a_Coma

That is a rumour that I could believe.

• Like 1

This guy has no reason to lie. If anything,he'd hurt his credibility if the reunion didn't happen. Only on a GN'R Forum would you have a bunch of kids trying to discredit a successful promoter and accuse of him of lying. I'd love to listen to the interview but I haven't taken any Spanish since 9th Grade.

Edited by Subtle Signs

It's happening. How will Axl look when he resurfaces?

I picture an old Axl, big beard, some gray, with his bandana. I don't think he can try to look younger anymore.

I think people can surprise you.
I hope so! Axl showing up with strong vocals is really what I care about

He'd need to be in the best shape of his life.