Duff's wife confirm reunion?

It was a strange thing to say, but I definitely didn't see a "Susan looks down like "oh shit"" moment.

Same here. If anything, it looks like that girl just said it and Duffs wife didn't even hear or acknowledge what she said.

• Like 1

It was a strange thing to say, but I definitely didn't see a "Susan looks down like "oh shit"" moment.

Same here. If anything, it looks like that girl just said it and Duffs wife didn't even hear or acknowledge what she said.

Honestly, the only thing I have the energy to do here anymore is "like" Russ's posts, as he's one of the few posters who points out when everyone else is jumping to zany conclusions based on zero evidence.

And for the record (btw I can't believe I watched/analyzed that clip- what was it- the Red Carpet for Season 23 of the Surreal Life on VH1 Classic Ocho or something?),

it seems like the woman on the left says GNR's comin' back or whatever, and a split second later the interviewer asks the other one what she's wearing, which is when she looks down (as though to double-check her ensemble before answering).