The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

Can we set gambling lines for 2016?

-200 nothing happens in 2016

-100 scattered dates with some sort of not afd GNR

+200 original guns (defined as slash duff Axl) tour dates, possible festival gigs

+300 CD 2 release

+500 CD 2 and scattered OG GNR dates

+1000 original guns summer tour, slash/duff/Axl single

Edited by TeeJay410
  • Like 1

The last few pages:

Rovim's head deep in Axl's arse!

"Axl lies because everybody lies, but Axl is brutally honest"

:facepalm:

"Axl said he is not done, Axl said CD is a trilogy, Axl this, Axl that".

What Axl says and what Axl does are two totally different things. You wanna see proofs? Open your eyes. He's not the saint you guys wanna make him be.

• Like 1

The last few pages:

Rovim's head deep in Axl's arse!

"Axl lies because everybody lies, but Axl is brutally honest"

:facepalm:

"Axl said he is not done, Axl said CD is a trilogy, Axl this, Axl that".

What Axl says and what Axl does are two totally different things. You wanna see proofs? Open your eyes. He's not the saint you guys wanna make him be.

Everybody lies, that's a fact. Brutally honest people do lie, it's just that they rarely do it.

Axl said fairly recently he didn't want to do the Illusion tour, but back then he said he was excited about doing it and all that.

I consider that a lie, but for the most part, Axl has been honest. When he talked about a trilogy of albums, when he said next year with a bunch of different songs, when he said Chinese will come out in 2006 "it's this year" I don't consider any of that lies.

I think he believed it will happen when he said those things, but didn't take into consideration he'll be late as shit again.

Please point to any lies Axl have told. Now he doesn't include us at all when it comes to plans, not even an album title. He's very careful cause I think he doesn't want another shitstorm on his ass like what happened with Chinese.

So what is so silly about what I'm saying is that Axl is human and that's why he lies, but he's also brutally honest, and that seems like a contradiction but it really isn't cause again, everybody lies.

I gave as an example a musician I also think is brutally honest, Brian May. He admitted he lied his ass off when it came to his dying friend, his band mate. Usually it takes a lot, a really good reason for brutally honest people to lie.

May is still a brutally honest human being from what I can tell as a fan.

Edited by Rovim

Of all the things we could call anyone from the original lineup out on, the "3 albums worth of material" has to be really low on the list. Multiple sources close to the band would have to be in on that lie. I think there is no question the material is there, when and if it sees the light of day is the only question.

• Like 1

didn't they say all the shit might happen in 2017 instead of 2016?

How long are we gonna think that it'll happen the year after what was rumored the last time?

Since it's logical because of what happened 30 years ago?

Because if we do we can continue for ages...

2017 - Appetite For Destruction 30th Anniversary

2018 - 30 years since the band became famous worldwide and Lies 30th Anniversary

2019 - 30 years since the last tour with Appetite lineup

2020 - 30 years since last show with Appetite lineup

2021 - Use Your Illusions 30th Anniversary

2022 - Use Your Illusions Tour VHS 30th Anniversary

2023 - 30 years since last show with UYI lineup and Spaghetti Incident 30th Anniversary

2029 - Live Era 30th Anniversary and Oh My God 30th Anniversary

2031 - 30 years since Chinese Democracy Tour started

2036 - 30 years since Axl voice got better again

2038 - Chinese Democracy 30th Anniversary

2041 - 30 years since Axl's voice sucked again

2045 - 30 years since the reunion rumors started

2087 - 100th Anniversary of Appetite (of course the tour will feature holograms of the whole band and randomly generated excuses for why one certain hologram is late to every show...)

Edited by youngswedishvinyl
  • Like 2