The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

Odd that so many forum members have legit inside sources who know exactly what is happening. Yet guys like Eddie Trunk and people who work as music reporters/critics can't get real information. Trunk or Rolling Stone can't break the news - but the biggest reunion is rock music history has been leaked to 8 guys on this forum?

• Like 1

Odd that so many forum members have legit inside sources who know exactly what is happening. Yet guys like Eddie Trunk and people who work as music reporters/critics can't get real information. Trunk or Rolling Stone can't break the news - but the biggest reunion is rock music history has been leaked to 8 guys on this forum?

Trunk can't report off the record... This is too big for some leaks not to happen....

it really looks like it's happening!!!! :D that teaser video! :D

I think with the old logo, the clip, the all round silence from the key players, and all the rumours we are definitely within reason to be very excited... BUT with all things Guns, remain cautiously optimistic. Let's try and not blow our collective wad for just a bit longer.

Man I seriously can't wait to see slash doing November rain solo. This is insanneee.

He has played that solo - with Axl on stage - hundreds of times. You think he is going to bring something bigger and better to it than he did 22 years ago?

Trunk can't report off the record... This is too big for some leaks not to happen....

Lol - trunk and music sites report off the record stuff all the time.

And people in the inner circle, who are trying to keep this a secret, are just randomly telling their friends.....who then go to GnR forums and report the news?

Apollo has a point. However if they play something new, I'll be pleased.

Obviously something is happening behind the scenes. It's just funny to see so many people acting like they have inside connections to the band.

Any of us can say the band is negotiating. Slash and Duff are in. Izzy is still debating but he doesn't like to tour. And the big three are deciding if Adler is drug free and can handle the tour. My inside source says that the announcement will be released very shortly.

I just covered every possible option. All from my secret insider friend. Whose trust and friendship I am betraying - but oh well.

And nobody has said anything new or that would be a real secret. Like......band has been rehearsing 3-4 new songs, will start a world tour in March, Axl and Slash spent a week together at a studio, a new album will be released to go with the tour, etc.

I hear you brother. Three new songs and I would be ecstatic. A new album in 2016.....best gift to the fans possible!!!!!

Edited by Apollo
  • Like 1

No band members in the Facebook page, no logos in twitter nor facebook accounts, classic logo on the website... This is seeming a little bit of a retirement nostalgia thing to me.

"Remember everything we did: crowded stadiums in 2010, 1986 amazing band and 90s vocals.". This remembers me of a puzzle, three pieces about everything great this band has ever done, it could mean the end.. I need to sleep.

Edited by Duwz

apollo is bitter because nobody cares about cd2 and fakegnr

Axl, Team Brazil and current band members would be the only ones bitter about those two thing. Why would I even care?

I don't care who is in the band as long as Axl is singing. I don't care if it is Slash and Duff, Fortus and Stinson, or a band completely made up of five new guys.

And why wouldn't an Axl Rose fan want to hear a new album from Rose? Why would somebody be a member for this forum if they didn't like Axl Rose?

Hhmm. Seems like you are the only one who is bitter!!!

apollo is bitter because nobody cares about cd2 and fakegnr

Axl, Team Brazil and current band members would be the only ones bitter about those two thing. Why would I even care?

I don't care who is in the band as long as Axl is singing. I don't care if it is Slash and Duff, Fortus and Stinson, or a band completely made up of five new guys.

And why wouldn't an Axl Rose fan want to hear a new album from Rose? Why would somebody be a member for this forum if they didn't like Axl Rose?

Hhmm. Seems like you are the only one who is bitter!!!

you didn't hear? there were songs being worked on in the last few months!

Don't give me shit, but what is so promising about the clip? I'm at work and maybe I'm missing something.

If features live shots of concert crowd and over the speakers the probably live era version of the intro to welcome to the jingle
And why does this make it a big deal? Any other new news