The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

I managed to make those voices recognizable, here you go: http://www35.zippyshare.com/v/vqo7rSo9/file.html

16nuf9.jpg

2hxutb.jpg

3rau9n.jpg

4b7uyj.jpg5scujs.jpg6f4utq.jpg

75uub7.jpg

8lju2v.jpg

91jupp.jpg

1071urb.jpg

And if you could look at those white boxes in the movie with 3D Glasses (cheap ones red/cyan) cause I don't have'em: http://abload.de/img/1231231351sz1.png

Edited by Ralphelmo

Everybody wants the original 5, but if you look at it honestly its not going to happen for a full tour, maybe one show or something but I doubt it, just guest spots from stevie and Izzy hopefully, and axl slash and duff is a reunion, stop complaining about it, just enjoy what we've always wanted

• Like 1

it would be pretty funny if 20 years ago Slash, Axl, Izzy and Duff made an agreement that in 20 years they would re-form the band and release an album recorded in 1996.

With Fuller House, Twin Peaks season 3, X-files, and some other things, there is kind of this movement of giving beloved things from the 90s a direct continuation through reunions

If we get Axl-Slash-Duff and people still complain I don't know what to say.

I love Izzy-I was at the Hammerstein show where he came back. But if you're unhappy with those three getting back together, you aren't going to be satisfied no matter what happens.

This sounds the most realistically ideal, but I'd still like some occasional appearances from Izzy, Adler, Sorum, and Gilby

Edited by Caught_in_a_Coma

I just hope they tour the US. I'd even fly to Vegas or something to see them. Don't know if I can make one of the festivals, but I just want to see Axl and Slash together in person, and not just on youtube clips (or my old bootleg dvds and tokyo, lol).

I just hope they tour the US. I'd even fly to Vegas or something to see them. Don't know if I can make one of the festivals, but I just want to see Axl and Slash together in person, and not just on youtube clips (or my old bootleg dvds and tokyo, lol).

There's no way they *won't* tour the US. Too much money to be made, and it's their home turf.

Anyhoo...Boy do I hope Trunk wasn't talking out of his ass and we get the announcement today!

Edited by sofine11

There's no way they *won't* tour the US. Too much money to be made, and it's their home turf.

Anyhoo...Boy do I hope Trunk wasn't talking out of his ass and we get the announcement today!

NEXT Tuesday

Edited by The Real McCoy
  • Like 1

I'm just slightly "worried" (if you can call it that, as all of this is exciting as fuck no matter what) that they'll just do a few festivals and call it a day. I do think a tour is more likely than that, though.

i pity motley crue there very last show is on new years eve and the rock world is talking about guns n roses.

I can see only see a handful of gigs for 2016 (big euro markets, 1 or 2 austrailian gigs, 2 asian gigs, 2 south american gigs and a few us dates) 2017 will be the massive world tour i think.