The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

Could it be the reunion is just a couple shows? The entire classic lineup for a hand full of shows. That would certainly have a huge impact and the attention, sales, DVD sales would be off the charts. Original line up. Three shows. Adler could handle that. Fans get to see the classic line up together one more time.

Them everybody goes back to their other bands. Axl and his new guys/old new guys release Cd2 later this year. Slash goes back to releasing his next Record with Kennedy. Both things which have been talked about.

But that's far from following the enemy, Slash

Davhern the Shirley tattoo is the one on his right arm, which is visible in that pic you shared

Sorry, misread your other post!

Agreed, the arm doesn't look to have any tattoos in the crowd surfing shot.

I kinda like Pitman because he contributed to writing CD, but why is he involved now? He adds nothing live

He is a one man band. His synth is where the orchestra sound comes from during the live concerts. LALD, NR are classic examples.

ITS NOT HIM. Slash787, that will never happen, no matter what, that would be jarmo admitting defeat, and that'll never happen

Who is Jarmo? I don't remember any of these names being in GNR.

This is all you need to know...

• Like 3

Anyone else love that THIS is still the info when you search Guns N Roses official website on Google? Friend pointed it out to me and he's right that its truly hysterical:

"Includes news and information on Chinese Democracy, and tour dates"

And then you click on it and get the original band logo lol!

My main concern is that IF Fortus is there, then I hope he doesn't plays Slash's solo's in front of him, I hope they don't divide the solo duties how it happened in the current band. Seriously Fortus does fucks it up.

IF a reunion is happening, then it should at least sound right, it should not be like the current GNR hiring Duff and Slash.

In terms of sound and the tone, Slash and his solo band are awesome.

I would rather see Brent Snape Fitz than Frank Baldhead Ferrer.

Anyone else love that THIS is still the info when you search Guns N Roses official website on Google? Friend pointed it out to me and he's right that its truly hysterical:

I remember the days when it would say "Expected 2004" in addition to that. :lol:

Wait a minute Hector, why wouldn't Axl allow a gay man to be in his band? As far as I remember he played in Freddy Mercury's tribute along Sir Elton John back in the 90's, an iconic gay figure in a shoe to pay tribute to an artist that would dress up as a woman in his music videos, Steven Adler (former drummer in.case you didn't know) was basically a male prostitute with a drum kit. So why on earth would he suddenly start to care now about what his band mates do in their private life?

While I don't "like" Pittman per say, as others have said, he does play a role in live performing. I kinda liked the whole live horn section of the uyi love band, but Pittman does make the songs sound closer to the actual albums than the horn section did.

I would like to see female back up singers brought back though. Not Traci and Roberta, they are too old, lol. But I do think Axl benefits from having proper back up singers.

Edited by Iron MikeyJ

Wait a minute Hector, why wouldn't Axl allow a gay man to be in his band? As far as I remember he played in Freddy Mercury's tribute along Sir Elton John back in the 90's, an iconic gay figure in a shoe to pay tribute to an artist that would dress up as a woman in his music videos, Steven Adler (former drummer in.case you didn't know) was basically a male prostitute with a drum kit. So why on earth would he suddenly start to care now about what his band mates do in their private life?

I remember Kurt Cobain not liking Axl because he said some anti-gay stuff or something along those lines and Cobain was sleeping with the bald singer from REM.

Could it be the reunion is just a couple shows? The entire classic lineup for a hand full of shows. That would certainly have a huge impact and the attention, sales, DVD sales would be off the charts. Original line up. Three shows. Adler could handle that. Fans get to see the classic line up together one more time.

Them everybody goes back to their other bands. Axl and his new guys/old new guys release Cd2 later this year. Slash goes back to releasing his next Record with Kennedy. Both things which have been talked about.

That would be insane. There would not be this much hype just for them to do a small thing then return to their old bands. Sorry, but they could just put out a press release one day, with no hype, and say they were doing that. The same way VR was like "we'll do this one thing, then thats it." You don't hype the way they are hyping right now to do 3 shows then go back to your old bands. Thats insane. Sure, change the logo of your website for something that will be a one month thing. No, clearly its on and clearly its gonna be big. Thats not us saying that. They are truly hyping it that way, as it rightfully fucking should be.

While I don't "like" Pittman per say, as others have said, he does play a role in live performing. I kinda liked the whole live horn section of the uyi love band, but Pittman does make the songs sound closer to the actual albums than the horn section did.

I would like to see female back up singers brought back though. Not Traci and Roberta, they are too old, lol. But I do think Axl benefits from having proper back up singers.

The backing singers thing works wonders for Vince Neil. He gets away with uttering half a syllable every tenth line. :lol:

• Like 1

My main concern is that IF Fortus is there, then I hope he doesn't plays Slash's solo's in front of him, I hope they don't divide the solo duties how it happened in the current band. Seriously Fortus does fucks it up.

IF a reunion is happening, then it should at least sound right, it should not be like the current GNR hiring Duff and Slash.

In terms of sound and the tone, Slash and his solo band are awesome.

I would rather see Brent Snape Fitz than Frank Baldhead Ferrer.

If there is a reunion, it has to be a two guitar set up with Slash on lead duties and Izzy/Gilby/Fortus on rhythm. Slash won't watch someone play his solo while he is on stage with them. His solos have been butchered by Axl's Axeman for too long.

Axl needs Pitman if he wants to perform This I Love like he did in 2009-2014. And I know most of you here dreamed about Slash playing This I Love.

Slash slaying This I love would be epic.

But can he play better than the old one?

I remember the days when it would say "Expected 2004" in addition to that. :lol:

I'm out of likes but thats amazing :lol: .