The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

Where does the source of this picture come from? Maybe that will help us determine its date.

That pic has been taken from MSL's forum, it was posted by some one named Suzy Khoury on facebook and she said it was taken last week.

Welp, I know he's older now, but the reality that he's about to be thrust into the public eye again is right right around the corner. We will find out how bad he wants this to be successful. Like I said earlier, this is a real shot at advancing and redeeming his public image. This will be the lasting image people have on Axl's legacy.

I know we get made fun of a lot for talking about a 53 year olds appearance, but his image wI'll be very important to his success.

Where does the source of this picture come from? Maybe that will help us determine its date.

That pic has been taken from MSL's forum, it was posted by some one named Suzy Khoury on facebook and she said it was taken last week.

Welp, I know he's older now, but the reality that he's about to be thrust into the public eye again is right right around the corner. We will find out how bad he wants this to be successful. Like I said earlier, this is a real shot at advancing and redeeming his public image. This will be the lasting image people have on Axl's legacy.

I know we get made fun of a lot for talking about a 53 year olds appearance, but his image wI'll be very important to his success.

Has it been confirmed by him that there will be a reunion? I think we're all shooting bullets in the air as of now... nothings going on... its just an old man with a bandana... no reunion... no music... no news.. thats what I thinks gonna happen.

LOL. I don't know what kind of voodoo/witchcraft you guys were expecting? An aged 93 Axl? Are you fucking serious?

Axl will show up and be Axl. He will probably sound and look exactly the same as he has for the last 5 years. Some of you really need to get a reality check.

LOL. I don't know what kind of voodoo/witchcraft you guys were expecting? An aged 93 Axl? Are you fucking serious?

Axl will show up and be Axl. He will probably sound and look exactly the same as he has for the last 5 years. Some of you really need to get a reality check.

This is fatter than 2009 Osaka Axl. Reunion (which I doubts gonna happen) is a huge deal... if go to that extent why not work at it a bit. A huffing n puffing Vince Neil clone wont be doing justice to the Appetite material...

Cheer up guys, no one thought we'd have a reunion and look where we are now. There's plenty of time for him to get into shape !

The concern should really be on his voice. The picture tells me he didn't do much working out for the last year and a half. He's still bloated in the face which tells me he's drinking still. That weight will come off pretty fast if he made a commitment to a good diet and workout and removed alcohol. We've always associated his shape with his vocals. When he's in shape the vocals are great, when he started getting bigger is when we saw a considerable drop off in his voice. So, my concern is his vocals are not good either.

But with a few months left anything can happen, I'm just trying to be realistic off one picture. I think he has a good group of people around him, that will prepare him for this. I'm still optimistic he can come out, look good, and sound good. My confidence was much higher before seeing that picture though.

This is fatter than 2009 Osaka Axl. Reunion (which I doubts gonna happen) is a huge deal... if go to that extent why not work at it a bit. A huffing n puffing Vince Neil clone wont be doing justice to the Appetite material...

But Axl was on the best form he'd been in since 93 in 2010, so excess weight doesn't necessarily correlate bad vocals.

Duff is 51. Look how Fit he is. Age should not be blamed, your own laziness is to be blamed.

For all you know he could be on medication, anti-depressants and anxiety shit pile on the pounds and make you look bloated. You don't know his personal circumstances. I think it's a real shitty thing to do to bitch about someones weight and accuse them of being lazy when you don't even know them.

What do people expect of the guy, really? He's not going to look the way he did in 2006. That's nearly 10 years ago. He's actually looking pretty good for his age. I mean, this is a 2015 picture of Johnny Depp (who's a year younger than Axl):

12a44759-5215-4d58-a2b1-628a67185484.jpg

Comparatively speaking, I'd say Axl is doing better. And either which way, it's not about what Axl looks like. It's what he sounds like, that's what matters.

• Like 1