The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

Can you guys fucking believe it?!? After all these years!?!?!

Ive spent so much of my life talking about possible GN'R reunions on forums such as this one for years, and to now FINALLY see a reunion come to fruition is awesome!!

I'm so happy for everyone that has patiently waited so long, and stood by this band through it all

I'm speechless, and I can't wait!

Edited by Bro-mero

Axl going on Jimmy Kimmel next week to talk GnR

Hey, finally Rolling Stone shows up to the party!

"Axl will appear and address these rumors" is a lot different than "Axl will appear to confirm these plans"....

You thought they'd write "Axl will appear alongside the original lineup, confirm the reunion, play Welcome to the Jungle, and discuss the new album"? lol

Here's what I think will happen:

Coachella will announce on the 5th that GnR are headlining (officially)

Sometime on the 6th GnR will announce a tour with dates and locations, either through their site or a publication like RS

Axl will go on JKL that night and will talk about it

We will all anxiously await the first date for the next few months.

Edited by Crazyman
  • Like 1

I don't like Frank. I hope he's not part of the new lineup. Richard is OK, I guess. He's played in an album featuring Slash hasn't he? Pretty sure Slash likes him too. But the less nu gnr stuff in this, the better.

I don't think anyone trusts Steven and pretty sure Axl hates Matt. Plus somebody from Axl's cover band prolly has to be in on this for Axl to save a little face and not come out the "loser" in this 20 year standoff.

wanna bet Matt is in?

I mean, does anyone really think he's going Kimmel to announce this is NOT happening?

Many people that know what's going on have had many chances to deny all of this. None have.

Now Axl is suddenly going on Kimmel the day after Billboard reports they are playing Coachella?

It's happening people.

Hooray!

First people said you can't call guns and roses because it's just axl with a bunch of hired hands. Then duff comes back for a string of concerts and people say its not a real reunion. Now you're getting the original guitar player playing with Axl Rose and the original bass player for the first time in 20 years and some fucking morons are still saying this isn't a reunion. Seriously guys? There are some ungrateful fans posting on this board right now that will clearly never be happy or satisfied. i for 1 one am very excited over this and I'm very excited going into Jimmy Kimmel show next Wednesday. For all I know the next album could be self titled or called "reloaded" For the grateful and excited bunch such as myself we have a lot to look forward to in the future regardless of how long this lasts lets savor the moment for what it is

Yeah and you are the self proclaimed "insider". By any chance are you a member of the BNU too?

Go back and reread every single one of my posts I have never claimed to be an insider. The mods know this as well. Nice try

Edited by HollyWoodRose84

Question for the american gunners.... Is Jimmy Kimmel's show done in LA or NY? Just asking because of the time distance here in the UK would be 5 hours or 8 hours. We don't want to miss it!!

It's live from LA. Unlike our other Late Night shows, Kimmel is aired live and not taped.

• Like 1

Totally agree. Was at all 3 of those gigs too and just think Brixton has that atmosphere. Only holds a couple of thousand though so not sure if it would happen...

Failing that, Hammersmith would be cool as well, the '06 band did a warm-up gig there. I've only been to one concert at the Apollo (Kanye in 2012), but again, the atmosphere was incredible.

Question for the american gunners.... Is Jimmy Kimmel's show done in LA or NY? Just asking because of the time distance here in the UK would be 5 hours or 8 hours. We don't want to miss it!!

It's live from LA. Unlike our other Late Night shows, Kimmel is aired live and not taped.

Thanks, what time does it start? Just need to add the 8 hours on!

It airs at 8:35 PM LA time.

It airs at 8:35 PM LA time.

Thanks a lot.

We need a fuckin livestrem of this for non US fans!!

We certainly do!

Totally agree. Was at all 3 of those gigs too and just think Brixton has that atmosphere. Only holds a couple of thousand though so not sure if it would happen...

Failing that, Hammersmith would be cool as well, the '06 band did a warm-up gig there. I've only been to one concert at the Apollo (Kanye in 2012), but again, the atmosphere was incredible.

I had to miss that (and VR the following year!) because of school exams...

Hammersmith and Brixton are quite similar but i believe Hammersmith is slightly bigger? Moved from SE London to NW London recently so Hammersmith would probably suit me better. Fingers crossed this nightrain membership pays off for some early access tickets!

Axl Rose to Talk Guns N' Roses on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'

After months of rumors, mysterious teases, subtle, but telling, website updates and other evidence, Axl Rose will appear on Jimmy Kimmel Live next week to address the talk about the classic Guns N' Roses lineup getting back together. Multiple sources confirmed Rose's Kimmel appearance to Rolling Stone, but declined to reveal the specific nature of his announcement or taping date. Rose previously appeared on Kimmel's late-night show in 2012, which marked Rose's first live interview in 20 years.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/axl-rose-to-talk-guns-n-roses-on-jimmy-kimmel-live-20151230

Edited by Funky.Monkey
  • Like 1