The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

All I want Kimmel to ask is what happened that made things different. Last year Axl was saying "NOT IN THIS LIFETIME!" to reunions.

Last year? You mean 5+ years ago? Lol

It was at the after golden globe party, in like 2013 or 2014

Just got posted

It's official: Slash will reunite with Guns N' Roses and Axl Rose. The band will play Coachella on the weekends of April 15-17 and April 22-24, according to the New York Times. It's still unclear if original members Steven Adler, Izzy Stradlin and Duff McKagan, all of whom appeared on the group's 1986 album Appetite for Destruction, or subsequent members Matt Sorum and Dizzy Reed, will join the shows.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/axl-rose-slash-to-reunite-guns-n-roses-at-coachella-20151230#ixzz3vrOBTfUI

Coachella experts, does this mean they will play both weekends of Coachella?

• Like 1

Just got posted

It's official: Slash will reunite with Guns N' Roses and Axl Rose. The band will play Coachella on the weekends of April 15-17 and April 22-24, according to the New York Times. It's still unclear if original members Steven Adler, Izzy Stradlin and Duff McKagan, all of whom appeared on the group's 1986 album Appetite for Destruction, or subsequent members Matt Sorum and Dizzy Reed, will join the shows.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/axl-rose-slash-to-reunite-guns-n-roses-at-coachella-20151230#ixzz3vrOBTfUI

The headliners usually do.

Just got posted

The headliners usually do.

Mother of God!!!!!!!

I think everyone hopes he's involved in some capacity... Poor guy won't survive.

He's not on Eddie Trunk's show so let's hope his silence is a good sign!

I know it's basically official, but I hope we don't have to wait until the interview for the official announcement. Though I think we'll have to.

They're playing Coachella. Official enough?

I think everyone hopes he's involved in some capacity... Poor guy won't survive.

He's not on Eddie Trunk's show so let's hope his silence is a good sign!

I know it's basically official, but I hope we don't have to wait until the interview for the official announcement. Though I think we'll have to.

They're playing Coachella. Official enough?

I'm praying he's apart of it.