The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

I never in a million years thought id see people complaining about a guns n roses lineup that finally involves axl slash and duff...

I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens. I haven't complained.. But Slash and Duff have been playing together forever.. If Axl comes out looking and sounding like shit, is it really that special? I don't really think so. Anything closer to the classic lineups would make it better.

If it is just Duff and Slash joining Axl's remaining band for a tour and Axl sounding like he has the last 5 years, that also wouldn't be that great. I watch these videos with Frank in them and they are awful. I really don't like his drumming style for Guns N' Roses songs. Are there still going to be two keyboardists?

If Axl somehow comes out sounding awesome then yes it will be cool to have just him, Duff and Slash onstage again. If he doesn't, then this might be a little too late.. Ten years too late.. I was just watching videos from 2006.. That is the Axl we need to make this thing work. Not the one of the last 5 years.. Or maybe even 2010 Axl.. He didn't seem to have the stage presence but the voice was still there.

I guess it is all speculation at this point...

Fully agree. 2006 Axl was in good fighting shape. Time has really caught up with him the last 10 years.

Any person approaching there mid 50's has there ups and downs regarding staying in shape. It's all about image these days, it's shallow if you ask me. Look at Facebook it's littered with it, I wonder what shape we will be in come 50 +.

Not just physique, also talking about his voice. Huge dropoff from 2006 to 2014 in his singing ability. Heck, still sounded great in 2010 so it was a dropoff in less than 5 years.

I never in a million years thought id see people complaining about a guns n roses lineup that finally involves axl slash and duff...

I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens. I haven't complained.. But Slash and Duff have been playing together forever.. If Axl comes out looking and sounding like shit, is it really that special? I don't really think so. Anything closer to the classic lineups would make it better.

If it is just Duff and Slash joining Axl's remaining band for a tour and Axl sounding like he has the last 5 years, that also wouldn't be that great. I watch these videos with Frank in them and they are awful. I really don't like his drumming style for Guns N' Roses songs. Are there still going to be two keyboardists?

If Axl somehow comes out sounding awesome then yes it will be cool to have just him, Duff and Slash onstage again. If he doesn't, then this might be a little too late.. Ten years too late.. I was just watching videos from 2006.. That is the Axl we need to make this thing work. Not the one of the last 5 years.. Or maybe even 2010 Axl.. He didn't seem to have the stage presence but the voice was still there.

I guess it is all speculation at this point...

Fully agree. 2006 Axl was in good fighting shape. Time has really caught up with him the last 10 years.

Any person approaching there mid 50's has there ups and downs regarding staying in shape. It's all about image these days, it's shallow if you ask me. Look at Facebook it's littered with it, I wonder what shape we will be in come 50 +.

Not just physique, also talking about his voice. Huge dropoff from 2006 to 2014 in his singing ability. Heck, still sounded great in 2010 so it was a dropoff in less than 5 years.

There was a drop from 2007 to 2009, again in 2010 to 2011, 2013 to 2014. There were also massive improvements.

First post on here in ages but with all the reunion buzz i just wanted to say I hope this happens for the fans that have stood by this band when others had given up oh and if this apparent tour hits Toronto I'll be there 100% seeing as I missed their last Toronto stop on the Up Close and Personal Tour

hi. I'm new here. I've been reading you guys for last 6 months . i'm from Venezuela. First, i would like to wish you all a happy new year.

Now. Lets just go to bussines.

1- anybody saw what axl just wrote on twitter 2 minutes a go?

2- its weird the kimmel factor thing or whatever.. I mean. Anyone remember that slash went to previus kimmel tv show to play paradise city with cipreses hill, then axl went a few years a go to kimmel live. And now , well ..i guess we all know whats going on, and what's about to happen there next week.

Happy to be here. Please excuse my english writing, it's been a while since a wrote anything this way, and of course spanish is my lenguage

hi. I'm new here. I've been reading you guys for last 6 months . i'm from Venezuela. First, i would like to wish you all a happy new year.

Now. Lets just go to bussines.

1- anybody saw what axl just wrote on twitter 2 minutes a go?

2- its weird the kimmel factor thing or whatever.. I mean. Anyone remember that slash went to previus kimmel tv show to play paradise city with cipreses hill, then axl went a few years a go to kimmel live. And now , well ..i guess we all know whats going on, and what's about to happen there next week.

Happy to be here. Please excuse my english writing, it's been a while since a wrote anything this way, and of course spanish is my lenguage

Welcome mate

Why does Axl make a point of nothing being confirmed yet? Is he just being pedantic or is there a deeper meaning there?

He's saying that there are so many rumors out there that nothing seems concrete but what everyone can agree on is he is fat.
zzzzz

Do you think his neighbors come out and cheer him on?

"Give em hell Axl!"

I'm honestly shocked since we kind of learned that Slash and Axl might be talking since August there haven't been raving stalkers that have seen Axl or actually done those cheers. I'm truly shocked it took THIS long for a picture to surface, and it was just so "random". Either people don't care as much as we think or Axl's has the greatest security in the world. I also question this picture just being random. All of a sudden there are all these clues, all of a sudden he's gonna be on Kimmel, and NOW after a year and a fucking half we get a picture of him? I have to imagine this picture is a leak or a hint from someone higher up. That really can't just have been so random and such perfect timing. The only thing making me think it is just that random is cause he doesn't look great, and you'd think if it was planned they would have, you know, touched it up a bit.

These last 5 months have been so fucking fishy.

I doubt that girl just happened to bump into Axl. I don't know how private his community is but she could very well have been hanging around hoping to see him out and about. I guess what's considered stalking to some is extreme fandom to another.

Also,I'd he willing to bet Axl and Slash have been friends again for more than5 months. A tour of this magnitude would take minimally a year to put together, IMO. I am no gnr-insiderthese are just my thoughts.

Well that Slash's daughter also has a pic with Viki hamilton. Maybe she is some hardcore fan or maybe she works in the music industry, maybe she is new in LA and trying to make her mark in the music industry. As far as I know, she is not a member of the BNU.

Slash doesn't have a daughter

"Give em hell Axl!"

I'm honestly shocked since we kind of learned that Slash and Axl might be talking since August there haven't been raving stalkers that have seen Axl or actually done those cheers. I'm truly shocked it took THIS long for a picture to surface, and it was just so "random". Either people don't care as much as we think or Axl's has the greatest security in the world. I also question this picture just being random. All of a sudden there are all these clues, all of a sudden he's gonna be on Kimmel, and NOW after a year and a fucking half we get a picture of him? I have to imagine this picture is a leak or a hint from someone higher up. That really can't just have been so random and such perfect timing. The only thing making me think it is just that random is cause he doesn't look great, and you'd think if it was planned they would have, you know, touched it up a bit.

I doubt that girl just happened to bump into Axl. I don't know how private his community is but she could very well have been hanging around hoping to see him out and about. I guess what's considered stalking to some is extreme fandom to another.

Also,I'd he willing to bet Axl and Slash have been friends again for more than5 months. A tour of this magnitude would take minimally a year to put together, IMO. I am no gnr-insiderthese are just my thoughts.

Well that Slash's daughter also has a pic with Viki hamilton. Maybe she is some hardcore fan or maybe she works in the music industry, maybe she is new in LA and trying to make her mark in the music industry. As far as I know, she is not a member of the BNU.

I know man, just kidding around. Booyakasha found out that she is a singer.

Any news about slash vegas show?

News? Just that he went and DJ Ashba'd all over the intro to SCOM!

https://www.periscope.tv/w/aVY0kjQyMjMyNzJ8MU9kSnJhZ09FT1lHWL99cclTjBlgiGeTHbMpgk0nal0xwnGvlmiFkfIBe-FH

And we were all worrying about Axl's voice or Adler's reliability! This tour is gonna rock!!

(Or Slash might have started his New Year's celebrations early.)

• Like 1

Taco Bell... the fuck haha. Trollin!

Come on Ax -- unleash your inner beast and bury the critics with your performances. Fly me down to Malibu, I'll take a break from school... I'll run with you everyday and make you high protein omelettes.

Any news about slash vegas show?

News? Just that he went and DJ Ashba'd all over the intro to SCOM!

https://www.periscope.tv/w/aVY0kjQyMjMyNzJ8MU9kSnJhZ09FT1lHWL99cclTjBlgiGeTHbMpgk0nal0xwnGvlmiFkfIBe-FH

And we were all worrying about Axl's voice or Adler's reliability! This tour is gonna rock!!

(Or Slash might have started his New Year's celebrations early.)

I couldn't hear it. What do you mean??

I think a lineup consisting of Axl, Slash, Duff, Izzy, Sorum and Dizzy Reed with Adler doing guest appearances would be the perfect solution. Hope it happens.

Yeah well I hope too, even though I would want Adler and Sorum/Gilby doing Guest Appearances. I want that Bald head and Fortus to be far away as possible from this.

• Like 1

"Give em hell Axl!"

I know man, just kidding around. Booyakasha found out that she is a singer.

Lol gotcha. It's hard to tell the stupid people from the ones joking around on the Internet these days.