The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

From the girl, Suzi Khoury, in the recent photo with Axl:

Joyce Joy OMG! ...can you get me tix to their reunion tour Suzi?

Suzi Khoury Haaaaa...... Of course :)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153645235560860&set=a.10150675275290860.445609.655105859&type=3&theater

Also saw she said the picture is from last week. Sad.

What if niceguy has been right all along?!

Edited by Babooshka

Axl

Slash

Duff

Johnny Depp

Bill Burr

Neil Pitman

Jessica Rabbit

Charlie Sheen

R2-D2

R2 could easily replicate all of Pittman's squeals and squawks...

R2 is carrying a hologram of Izzy that we must get to Coachella.

Izzy is too busy pod-racing out in New Mexico to concern himself with any such nonsense...

he doesn't look that bad, he looks better than in 2014

Extremely low standard there. He looks like shit. Hopefully he sounds a hell of a lot better than 2011-2014.

I love it when faceless people on the internet are so quick to judge somebody's appearance... celebrity or not. How about you guys post pics of yourselves on here FIRST before commenting on what other people look like. The man is in his 50's... doesn't look too shabby.

Did anyone notice his handlebars are gone?

• Like 2

Axl

Slash

Duff

Johnny Depp

Bill Burr

Neil Pitman

Jessica Rabbit

Charlie Sheen

R2-D2

R2 could easily replicate all of Pittman's squeals and squawks...

R2 is carrying a hologram of Izzy that we must get to Coachella.

Izzy is too busy pod-racing out in New Mexico to concern himself with any such nonsense...

Would so great if he rode his harley from New Mexico to Coachella for the first show.
  • Like 1

Extremely low standard there. He looks like shit. Hopefully he sounds a hell of a lot better than 2011-2014.

I love it when faceless people on the internet are so quick to judge somebody's appearance... celebrity or not. How about you guys post pics of yourselves on here FIRST before commenting on what other people look like. The man is in his 50's... doesn't look too shabby.

Celebrity or not? He expects people to pay $300 to see his band play. As a singer who likes to run around, being in shape is important for his job. Regardless of how he looks, I sincerely hope he can pull off this voice again:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=vAoc87z9d4A

He is a performer making a shitload of of money. People pay good money to see him and he should do what he can to put on the best performance he can for them. If that takes being in shape then so be it. If he just goes through the motions like he has been then this whole thing will be a joke and sad... There are countless vocalists out there that are kicking ass and sounding good at 50 and a lot older.. Rob Halford, Steven Tyler and Dio come to mind off the top of my head.

• Like 1

I can't wait until after the reunion announcement, when various websites and blogs go quote-fishing by searching for Izzy in vain, only to have someone eventually locate him in Mozambique, wherein he turns down endless interview requests from inquiring gum-shoe reporters over his absence from said reunion, only to post his customary "once every half-decade" interview on chopaway.com:

Interviewer: So...GnR reunion...They said it'd never happen...

Izzy: That's cool, I guess

Interviewer: And you elected not to participate?

Izzy: Nope

Interviewer: You've shared a stage with Duff, Slash, and Matt collectively, and Axl individually, over the years..Why not?

Izzy: I've already done it

Interviewer: Thanks, Izzy

Izzy: You got it

Edited by oneway23
  • Like 2

Celebrity or not? He expects people to pay $300 to see his band play. As a singer who likes to run around, being in shape is important for his job. Regardless of how he looks, I sincerely hope he can pull off this voice again:

$300... Yeah, FRONT ROW.

• Like 1

Damn, he sounds really good there.... There is still hope... He needs to do whatever he can to do that on a consistent basis..

It's officially The Week here. The week in which we should find out what's what, one way or the other. Unfortunately, it's also the week in which I have a lot of work and studying to do, and I have a feeling that Guns N' Roses might be quite a distraction from those plans. I just know I won't be able to sleep through that Kimmel interview. Hope Axl will indeed be there, and that he's willing to share some interesting news. Either which way, Coachella should provide us with some insight. Fingers crossed!

• Like 1

Sister went to see The Big Short at a Cinemark theater and got the GN'R concert teaser. Seems at least two of the big chains are pushing it.

I live in a city of 60,000 with 2 theaters and I saw the teaser too. Nobody comes around here either so it's gonna be big

I can't wait until after the reunion announcement, when various websites and blogs go quote-fishing by searching for Izzy in vain, only to have someone eventually locate him in Mozambique, wherein he turns down endless interview requests from inquiring gum-shoe reporters over his absence from said reunion, only to post his customary "once every half-decade" interview on chopaway.com:

Interviewer: You've shared a stage with Duff, Slash, and Matt collectively, and Axl individually, over the years..Why not?

I just picture Izzy having some banana farm or something in Costa Rica. Just him and a pet spider monkey without internet or TV completely unaware of a reunion and not caring either.
  • Like 1

I just picture Izzy having some banana farm or something in Costa Rica. Just him and a pet spider monkey without internet or TV completely unaware of a reunion and not caring either.

Guarantee he shows up at three or four dates at Axl's behest, having failed to be informed of any such reunion, only to discover the full band there when he arrives.

He'll proceed to get onstage nonplussed, play a handful of songs, and leave the venue with a cloud of dust behind him...

BREAKING NEWS: I am confirmed as the mystery guitarist in the reunion.... why not? if dave kushner is possible I might as well be haha

Cool. I'm going to be one of the pole dancers. Unfortunately, I don't look the way I did in the 90s. And I have the athletic ability of a brick. And nobody ever said, "Kit, you should be a pole dancer!" But dreams come true... whoever would have thought we'd see Axl and Slash and Duff back together on stage? So, there you go. I'm going to cling to that pole for dear life, and have an excellent view of the concert.

• Like 1

I wish people would stop calling the guy about what shape he is in. He's training and maintaining himself...post a pic of yourself and let's see if your Rambo.

Thousands if not millions calling you..that's not cool. It's obsessive & bullying.

Edited by Edward Nigma
  • Like 3

I wish people would stop calling the guy about what shape he is in. He's training and maintaining himself...post a pic of yourself and let's see if your Rambo.

Thousands if not millions calling you..that's not cool. It's obsessive & bullying.

Been there, done that, arguing against those comments. I do agree. Unfortunately, we live in an age in which having a go at people's looks is quite fashionable. I once watched a video of a female singer - great voice and I thought she looked great, too, yet there were all sorts of comments about how her teeth were not 100% perfect. I'd never even noticed. And even watching again, they looked fine to me...

• Like 1