Dr. Viossy plays beethoven Moonlight sonata on electric guitar

Little EMO Annie

This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius!

Something that no quantum physicist would ever say. Carry on.

My rocket scientist friend introduced me to this FROZEN parody.

http:/www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIvEd0pDw

carry on my wayward son.

Rocket Scientist? Sounds more like a Space Cadet.

This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius!

Something that no quantum physicist would ever say. Carry on.

My rocket scientist friend introduced me to this FROZEN parody.

http:/www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIvEd0pDw

carry on my wayward son.

Rocket Scientist? Sounds more like a Space Cadet.

The alpha geek worked on the space shuttle and was part of the team that brought the internet to cell phones. He also developed a famous video game. World of war or something like that. He just happens to have a wicked sense of humour.

What a shitty human being. Not being mean, just honest.

You hated me before I dissed Vickii. I don't like her, I didn't get all over the top about it.

I am not a hippie. Way too high maintenance for that

Without allowing myself to be sensible about it, I will just go out there and say I think metal guitarists who cover classical piano/orchestra music tend to sound awul and are a bunch of wankers. This guy is no exception. All technical ability and no sense of style and what goes together.

Really? I loved his work. He has a lot of other youtube videos. IMO he is a guitar vituosa like Buckethead.

Oh you are. Trust me, take it from me, you're a hippie. The high maintenance comment just comfirms it. Hippie :P

Hippies don't own Jimmy CHOOS.

Oooooh yes they do :lol: It's part of the definition, phoney plastic non conformist with spiritual tendencies that is really just a vapid matierialistic blagger. One thats desperately lacking in fashion sense at that.

Edited by Len B'stard

Uh, Im on an iphone :lol: Also, i think you misunderstood the Ice Cube comment, it was not a likening too, it was a ridiculing against.

I'm sure, but it was meaningful all the same. And just think we are able to engage in this witty banter thanks to my rocket scientist friend bringing the internet to cell phones. And it was Diesel daisy who wanted to throw their computer at me.. My bad.

Edited by Little EMO Annie

I'm not the only person who can think outside the box

Not really thinking out of the box is it? Pretty basic stuff, I mean lounge bands make a career of doing that with music, transplanting it to another method of playing, it's sort of the mirror opposite of thinking outside the box, it's like the house band of a TV Talk Show doing a quick little rendition of a guests biggest hit as he walks onto the stage.

I disagree. I think it was a beautiful spin to have a heavy metal classic like WTTJ played as a classical music piece. But that's just my opinion.

Something being 'beautiful' and reflective of 'thinking outside the box' are not one and the same. Its not really about opinion here my dear, its just a fact, doing a funk or a classical or a jazz or a reggae version of any song is not thinking outside the box, its reasonably disingenous as a concept, particularly when you take this lounge band approach to it, thats the mirror opposite of inventive or thinking outside the box, it makes muzak of it. Thinking outside of the box means a departure from the normative standard, lounge bands have been taking songs and doing versions of them in exactly this kind of a manner since forever, how is it in anyway inventive? David Lettermans house band has been doing a similar thing on prime

Time tv for decades, why is it that they are not on the vanguard of artistic expression? I'll tell you why, cuz its a load of rubbish. It is musical plankton.

Edited by Len B'stard