Dr. Viossy plays beethoven Moonlight sonata on electric guitar

Little EMO Annie

I beg your pardon, i do not rant, ranting suggests a lack of reason or a form of madness, what you have up there is a reasoned response to a claim of yours that more fits the connotations of what one might consider a rant i.e. Nonsensical, like OMG LOOK AT ALL THESE PEOPLE ON YOUTUBE DOING JAZZ VERSIONS OF POP SONGS, OH ARENT THEY THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX?

Uh, no my dear, no they're not ;)

Edited by Len B'stard

Somebody who insults Ludwig will certainly get me irate.

I wasn't insulting him. If he were alive today I am sure that he would be an Axl Rose fan.

He didnt really threaten to though did he? A threat is 'i'm going to' not 'i'd like to', try not to exaggerate, there's a good girl :D

Yeah, I'm sure he would be even more pissed if he had to shell out a few thousand dollars to replace a computer just cuz of a profound comment a girl made on the internet.

Shes got to be taking the piss, just got to be!

I'm sorry what does that mean? I've never done drugs in my life.

I wasn't insulting him. If he were alive today I am sure that he would be an Axl Rose fan.

No he wouldn't.

How do you know. Great minds think alike.

Probably isn't. Apparently, apparently, she is the person who went into Canter's and returned his book haha. She is the reason poor old Canter now sleeps with a Smith & Wesson under his pillow!

For once and for all, returning the book was just meant to be a smartass stunt. I bought 3 copies of the book back in 2011. I regretted making the purchase for personal reasons. I thought it would be funny to drop it off at the deli since it is a public place where the book is sold. I saw no problem with returning it to the original point of purchase. the 2 other people that I gave the book to as gifts, love it. But I am loved by the King of Hell, so maybe just maybe y'all should be a little afraid. Just kidding. I am harmless. I can be described as Elle Woods.

I'm sorry what does that mean? I've never done drugs in my life.

No he wouldn't.

How do you know. Great minds think alike.

Well you cannot be certain but I doubt he would be interested in a washed Vegas '80s act. If Ludwig came alive today, he would probably spend a long time sorting through English speaking popular music song smiths like Lennon-McCartney and Holland-Dozier-Holland. The unique chord changes and production techniques would interest him (the recording studio would be of course entirely novel). This has been the dominant trend of the last hundred years, Anglophonic popular music. It would interest him I think as he himself composed lieder, German art songs (albeit not on the scale of his great contemporary, Schubert).

Probably isn't. Apparently, apparently, she is the person who went into Canter's and returned his book haha. She is the reason poor old Canter now sleeps with a Smith & Wesson under his pillow!

Christ Almighty, I'm not bloody suprised, creepy cow, i should probably not argue with her, I might find my dog dead in the driveway tommorow eh? :lol: Good thing i ain't got a dog!

Christ Almighty, I'm not bloody suprised, creepy cow, i should probably not argue with her, I might find my dog dead in the driveway tommorow eh? :lol: Good thing i ain't got a dog!

Seriously, you are taking this all way too seriously.

Edited by Little EMO Annie

If I do not want a book I usually stick it in a charity bag or put it in the charity bin near my local pub.

Let's just say that I was overly excited about the release of TED 2!

Alright alright, OK, cool, you're right, I'm wrong, yes, i see, Axl Rose is Beethoven, nice one, just don't go nicking clothes of my washing line or following the kids in my family home :lol:

I don't think you have anything to fear from a 95 lb Hello Kitty loving nurse who lives in Chicago

She trollin or what

depends on the cupcakes. I love the rock cupcakes from FROZEN!