Celebrities you want to shag.

Snake-Pit

Just now, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

wow five grams?? idk how much he did but it was a considerable amount!

It was five grams over the course of a night, not in like 20 mins :lol:. Still a lot though, i can never get hooked though because i get bored of things firstly and secondly i could never afford to do that much.  

• Like 1

Just now, Len Cnut said:

It was five grams over the course of a night, not in like 20 mins :lol:. Still a lot though, i can never get hooked though because i get bored of things firstly and secondly i could never afford to do that much.  

this is probably TMI but he got to the point where he was using a funnel to get more coke in his nose faster. i walked into the bedroom once and i saw a guy on top of him and i thought ok so he's now gay but the friend was just pouring the coke into the funnel for him! i told him he should really just shoot it up if he was to the point of funneling it :/

3 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

this is probably TMI but he got to the point where he was using a funnel to get more coke in his nose faster. i walked into the bedroom once and i saw a guy on top of him and i thought ok so he's now gay but the friend was just pouring the coke into the funnel for him! i told him he should really just shoot it up if he was to the point of funneling it :/

Is that actually possible without dying? :lol:. My nose actually gets blocked with it after a while.  Aint done none in ages, this conversation is getting me in the mood!

hahaha well he did it without dying immediately! we went out to dinner once with a friend of his who was also a coke addict and he spent the whole night talking about coke. the clincher was him telling us he would put it up his bum cos he said it made it work faster.

sorry i don't want to be corrupting you to go and do coke :lol:

1 hour ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

hahaha well he did it without dying immediately! we went out to dinner once with a friend of his who was also a coke addict and he spent the whole night talking about coke. the clincher was him telling us he would put it up his bum cos he said it made it work faster.

sorry i don't want to be corrupting you to go and do coke :lol:

I thought drugs worked slower when you stuck em up your arse :lol:  that some serious crackhead shit though, I've never been that in need of a buzz, i just do it for a laugh yknow?

Just now, Len Cnut said:

I thought drugs worked slower when you stuck em up your arse :lol:  that some serious crackhead shit though, I've never been that in need of a buzz, i just do it for a laugh yknow?

:lol: where i lived before my next door neighbors were crack head/dealers. i knew from my ex dealing all the signs....i mean who arrives at your house at 3 a.m. and just stays for like 5 minutes??

1 hour ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

:lol: where i lived before my next door neighbors were crack head/dealers. i knew from my ex dealing all the signs....i mean who arrives at your house at 3 a.m. and just stays for like 5 minutes??

Is a bit of a giveaway isnt it?  Tip: never deal out of your house if you got any brains and never keep gear on you.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

hahaha yeah. but then again most crack head dealers aren't that smart :lol:

Every street dealer i ever knew did every deal on the street, kept his gear hidden all around town in various places, along with various bushes, in the strangest places too, like for instance this one guy used to have baggies stuffed in tubular handrail on a fire escape, another stuffed behind a ridge on some railings in a mall car park, all sorts of weird and wonderful places, that way if the filth ever stop you you never have shit on you.

On September 21, 2016 at 2:52 PM, Silent Jay said:

I'd shag the hell out of Anna Kendrick. 

Seriously good looking jewish girl.

Never understood the appeal for her. Great body. Ugly face. I was just at the grocery store and saw 10 women prettier than her. 

To each his own tho!

16 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

To which Jimmy Dean would inquire of those women, whether or not they had a brother haha.

I heard he liked having fags put out on him, the moody fucker.  He was going out with a really fit bird too, whoose name escapes me, good actress too, exotic sounding name.

Edited by Len Cnut

41 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

I never liked Saeed in Lost. 

lol i don't even know the names of the characters i never watched on a regular basis and if i saw an episode here or there i barely paid attention. but seeing Naveen and Josh i always perked up and looked at them...a little eye candy ;)