Celebrities you want to shag.

Snake-Pit

On 21/10/2016 at 9:09 PM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

this is Nicholas Hoult :) he is, IMHO, hot, a good actor and star of one of my now favorite movies, Warm Bodies which i just watched again for the 3rd time ::subliminal message, watch this movie :P:: oh and he's British but does a spot on American accent in Warm Bodies :D

Nicholas Hoult.JPG

Yeah but this ....... :lol:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

As is plastic surgery and a dissipated lifestyle!

I think she is a bag. I thought so when I was thirteen also and all my peers were masturbating over Baywatch.

tastes differ said the virgin. and she kissed a cow

when i was 13 (well in my case it would be closer to 14 or something) and you'd locked me in my room with a naked pamela, and she told me to have at her, i think i'd turn into plastic myself.

25 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Isn't the common consensus that she has a face that resembles a bull choking on a wasp?

I think you're confused with a Bratz doll...

Rihanna though, looks both unique and a like 2 of my ex girlfriends I tried that whole 'relationship' thing with... It's weird, 3 girls who look like that but each different, that's Rhianna and 2 of my exes, except those were good girls who didn't smoke drugs and, opposites attracted.

Edited by Snake-Pit

35 minutes ago, Jabberwocky said:

He could have shagged her and I would have gave her a good rogering. I go first cause I don't prep the bull :lol:

It's quite infuriating, this massive black geezer and he's getting dealt with by this little white girl it's like come ONNNNNNNN man!  If I have directed that movie it would've been called The Black Hand That Fists the Cradle Snatcher.

2 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

It's quite infuriating, this massive black geezer and he's getting dealt with by this little white girl it's like come ONNNNNNNN man!  If I have directed that movie it would've been called The Black Hand That Fists the Cradle Snatcher.

:lol: Sounds like the title of a 70's Blaxploitation film