Celebrities you want to shag.

Snake-Pit

6 minutes ago, Dazey said:

I literally had no idea what you were responding to for a minute. Think it's time for the wife and kid to come home so I can stop being a degenerate. :lol: That said, two more weeks to drink my underwear to death! Woo hoo! :lol:

I said "underwear" I meant to say "self". It's Thursday. I have work tomorrow. Bad form! :lol: Can you call that a Freudian slip or is that just about fucking your mother? :lol:

Edited by Dazey
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Dazey said:

I said "underwear" I meant to say "self". It's Thursday. I have work tomorrow. Bad form! :lol: Can you call that a Freudian slip or is that just about fucking your mother? :lol:

no that counts as a Freudian slip the other is an Oedipus complex :lol: and i thought the underwear thing was another British i didn't know :P

1 minute ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

no that counts as a Freudian slip the other is an Oedipus complex :lol: and i thought the underwear thing was another British i didn't know :P

Ooh, yeah! Oedipus!  Right mucky bastard! He was from Watford yeah? :lol:

35 minutes ago, Dazey said:

For years, before i knew who Freud was, i thought a Freudian Slip was a ladies under-garment.

'here Mum, try this on...yeah, leave the door open, good girl'.

I can just imagine his Jewish father aggrieved that little Siggy never made it in the rag trade.

'Oy, this psychiatry is drek!  Shmata!  You should've stuck with the Shmata Siggy!'

:lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

For years, before i knew who Freud was, i thought a Freudian Slip was a ladies under-garment.

'here Mum, try this on...yeah, leave the door open, good girl'.

I can just imagine his Jewish father aggrieved that little Siggy never made it in the rag trade.

'Oy, this psychiatry is drek!  Shmata!  You should've stuck with the Shmata Siggy!'

:lol:

This all started 2 hours ago with a picture of Tom Hardy reading children's stories on the BBC. :lol:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

This is a late runner for quote of the year, pissed myself at that fair play :lol: 

Oedipus complex my arse :lol:. We was just a fuckin' cokehead pervie taking his revenge on the world by making us think we're all as pervie as him :lol:. He was just sitting there, chinging off his tits, his psyche a miasma of inner turmoil over his desire to pork his dear ol' Mammy when it occured to him...and it is the sort of grand delusion that would occur to you on a coke binge eh?  'I know, i'll make the whole world like me!'.

The masculine experience has never been the same since if you think about it, feminism would've never succeeded were it not for Freud.  Now when anyone cunts men off we all, whether we admit it or not, are in 90% agreement like 'yeah, fair play, we are a pack of wrong uns really' :lol:

7 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

He looks like an over-fed Eddie Hearn:

Eddie-Hearn-440479.jpg

hahahaha no way in hell does he look like whoever this chump is! :lol:

3 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Theres nothing wrong with me, the father of psychology told me so! :lol:

this is true. creepy but true. not advocating it, just saying that Freud did say it :facepalm:

On 12/9/2016 at 3:54 PM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

with apologies to his wife i wanna climb Jason Witten and...well, i'll leave the rest to imagination. THE hottest athlete in the world IMO and a nice guy, great player and all around great guy :wub:

Jason Witten man of the year.JPG

Jason Witten Hot in suit.JPG

This but also Johnny Depp though he's been falling on my list(if one existed)

• Like 1