Celebrities you want to shag.

Snake-Pit

9 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Plus he's obssesive, obssessive about details and that, when filming, he's a 50 takes type of actor, which is indicative of a small penis

LOL. But wait, didn't you say you were a perfectionist about the tiniest details when it came to your playwriting?? :P

Just now, Whiskey Rose said:

LOL. But wait, didn't you say you were a perfectionist about the tiniest details when it came to your playwriting?? :P

The word tiniest should've been a hint for ya :lol:  The tiniest, the smallest, the minutest *as he sobbed over his keyboard* :lol:

27 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

hahaha sorry but i think he's good! his voice is sexy as hell. i like the stripped down sound of Four Kicks and i love love love Sex on Fire! but that's just me ;)

I tried to like your Sex on Fire post but I'm all outta likes! (which i don't know how that happened I'm usually pretty stingy with them lol).

• Like 1

OK, I couldn't find any younger pics of her (from around that time period) so here's a video substitute. She was "a thing" for about a hot minute in the late 80's/early 90's comedy scene. I think she's physically attractive but she is also very funny. That whole sense of humor thing the gals talk about being desirable in men applies to me as well.

Judy Tenuta

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Jabberwocky said:

OK, I couldn't find any younger pics of her (from around that time period) so here's a video substitute. She was "a thing" for about a hot minute in the late 80's/early 90's comedy scene. I think she's physically attractive but she is also very funny. That whole sense of humor thing the gals talk about being desirable in men applies to me as well.

Judy Tenuta

i think that is so awesome! kudos :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i think that is so awesome! kudos :)

If you were to put Judy in a room with your dime a dozen Scarlett Johansson/Mila Kunis overrated "hottie" I would go to Judy like a bug light. This is because she would offer me more than just a pretty face. I really cannot think of any actresses I would be attracted to. I like musicians/comediennes because they have much more to offer than just being a line reader. And to me they are just as much as a celebrity than some chick going by the numbers in a film. I got flack for listing N'Dea Davenport as attractive. But she can play the drums and sing like nobody else. It's songs like these that drew me to her back in the 90's. Yeah she's older now but it doesn't negate on why I found her to be super sizzling hot.

• Like 1

I dated one of the Atlanta Falcons when I was 19, only went out a few times and he got killed in a car wreck on his way home from a bar. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Then I had two celebrities to to pick me up but I turned both of them down. First when I was 18 and they had a concert at the local college in the gym. It was Mother's Finest and Black Oak (formerly Known as Black Oak Arkansas). I was on a date and we were sitting on the floor right in front if the stage and Jim Dandy kept flirting with me the whole time he was singing. After the show, I was walking across the parking lot with my date and he came running from their bus yelling "hey baby". I was really into my date, so I told him "can't you see I am on a date?" He just smiled and walked away...:P

A few years later I was with friends st a nightclub here in Atlanta and they were filming Dukes of Hazard near here. John Schneider came in and was sitting at a table. He sent his body guard to tell me "Mr Schneider would like to talk to you outside" it kinda pissed me off he wouldn't come ask me himself so I told the dude that if Mr Schneider wanted to talk to me, he needed to do it himself...he never did.  I was a cocky little shit when I was younger..:P