Celebrities you want to shag.

Snake-Pit

16 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

I dated one of the Atlanta Falcons when I was 19, only went out a few times and he got killed in a car wreck on his way home from a bar. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Then I had two celebrities to to pick me up but I turned both of them down. First when I was 18 and they had a concert at the local college in the gym. It was Mother's Finest and Black Oak (formerly Known as Black Oak Arkansas). I was on a date and we were sitting on the floor right in front if the stage and Jim Dandy kept flirting with me the whole time he was singing. After the show, I was walking across the parking lot with my date and he came running from their bus yelling "hey baby". I was really into my date, so I told him "can't you see I am on a date?" He just smiled and walked away...:P

A few years later I was with friends st a nightclub here in Atlanta and they were filming Dukes of Hazard near here. John Schneider came in and was sitting at a table. He sent his body guard to tell me "Mr Schneider would like to talk to you outside" it kinda pissed me off he wouldn't come ask me himself so I told the dude that if Mr Schneider wanted to talk to me, he needed to do it himself...he never did.  I was a cocky little shit when I was younger..:P

You turned down Bo Duke?! :no:

3 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

I thought celebrities were on the "freebie" list :D

Lol...actually he was a little too tame for me. I was the good little middle class girl that started dating bad boy rockers at 15...still have a major weakness for them now...:P

I jokingly told my soon to be ex about 15 years ago, that if Axl ever knocked on my door, I would be gone:hahafyou:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

I thought celebrities were on the "freebie" list :D

I did give a male stripper a ride back to his hotel after they did a show, was on a break from my boyfriend at the time :P

It was funny, I had a camaro and his huge bodyguard had to ride in the back seat...

Glad my mom is computer illiterate, she would kill me for all I did when I was young...:P

15 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

I did give a male stripper a ride back to his hotel after they did a show, was on a break from my boyfriend at the time :P

It was funny, I had a camaro and his huge bodyguard had to ride in the back seat...

Glad my mom is computer illiterate, she would kill me for all I did when I was young...:P

And thank God there were no cell phones either! 

"We were on a break" haha another Friends reference! 

7 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

And thank God there were no cell phones either! 

"We were on a break" haha another Friends reference! 

Seriously, she never had any clue where I really was, she believed whatever I told her... funny thing is now, 30 years later having to live with her again and now she's telling me I better leave those rock musicians alone or I will get myself in trouble... I'm like never got me into trouble yet and now I'm much wiser and older :rofl-lol:

That male stripper was something else :takethat:

15 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

LOL. I guess it's a good time to post this:

Image result for Joe Manganiello magic mike

Damn.... now you're being mean, I'm stuck home with my mom, just getting out of a horrible marriage, haven't had any really great sex in a long time and you show me this??? When I do find someone new it's going to make Shook Me All Night Long look like a joke, I may be dangerous..:facepalm:

Edited by BlueJean Baby
typo
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

been thinking about this guy since i saw Magic Mike 2 a few times this week! OMG the scene where he is in that contraption at the end..well i won't spoil it! he outdid Channing Tatum and that is no small feat, Channing had some moves of his own ( he may be next :P ) anyway this is my man Joe Manganiello *swooning petticoat ripped off*  Joe_Maginiello.jpgJoe_Maginiello_2.jpgJoe_Maginiello_3.jpg

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose