Celebrities you want to shag.

Snake-Pit

• 4 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Len has probably more chance of shagging him than you do I'm afraid: gayer than a christmas tree. Superb actor. Huge fan of his actually: I Confess and Place in the Sun.

@Len Cnut pointed out it's celebrities you want to shag not that you think you have a chance with. and who knows? in the afterlife he may be straight and i might look like Liz Taylor ;)   

i love him too! my all time favorite movie of his was Place In the Sun. i confess if Shelley Winters kept screeching like that at me i might have tipped that boat over myself! :facepalm:

26 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

so is she like a Anne Heche type who will eventually go to men d'ya think?

No cuz Anne Heche had this this thing called talent.  Lemme explain, here in England, in the red top tabloids we have this thing called Page 3.  On Page 3 everyday there is a different topless model.  And thats all Sam Fox was, a topless 'model' who got a modicum of domestic fame.  

Just now, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

she also had this thing called cuckoo cuckoo :P

as for her talent each to their own. to me she will always be Vicki/Marley on one of the soaps here. and embarrassing on the Ellen Show.

still don't think she was ever fully committed, she was at a place in her career where she needed SOMETHING *shrugs*

We have a like a whole sub culture of girls and boys over here, which I guess America does too but yours is more with the advent of reality TV to a point, or their rise to cultural prominence anyway, whereas we've had em from before, who are famous for literally nothing.  Sam Fox is one of those.  Another is Jordan.  Another is Jodie Marsh.  Shag a footballer, thats usually the first way.  A good one I mean, not wing back for Scunthorpe or something :lol:  I'm not saying Anne Heche is like, amazing amazing amazing but whatever she is she's a step or two or twelve above Sam Fox, you gotta give her that, were it not for the fact that you could get tits onto mainstream newspapers in this country she'd be a stripper right now :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

We have a like a whole sub culture of girls and boys over here, which I guess America does too but yours is more with the advent of reality TV to a point, or their rise to cultural prominence anyway, whereas we've had em from before, who are famous for literally nothing.  Sam Fox is one of those.  Another is Jordan.  Another is Jodie Marsh.  Shag a footballer, thats usually the first way.  A good one I mean, not wing back for Scunthorpe or something :lol:  I'm not saying Anne Heche is like, amazing amazing amazing but whatever she is she's a step or two or twelve above Sam Fox, you gotta give her that, were it not for the fact that you could get tits onto mainstream newspapers in this country she'd be a stripper right now :lol: 

um we have Paris Hilton who is ( or was? does anyone even care about her anymore? ) famous for saying that's hot and some grainy sex tape. my point is you cannot deny Anne Heche "chose" to be gay for a while when her career was not going that well. as for her acting abillity? i have seen her in, as i said, a soap, a Hallmark Christmas movie and the Ellen Show. if you think she's the next Meryl Streep that's cool. she is, however, not for me. JMO dearie!

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose