Celebrities you want to shag.

Snake-Pit

Just now, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

um we have Paris Hilton who is ( or was? does anyone even care about her anymore? ) who was famous for saying that's hot and some grainy sex tape. my point is you cannot deny Anne Heche "chose" to be gay for a while when her career was not going that well. as for her acting abillity? i have seen her in, as i said, a soap, a Hallmark Christmas movie and the Ellen Show. if you think she's the next Meryl Streep that's cool. she is, however, not for me. JMO dearie!

Yeah i get that but my point is even if you can act on the level of getting into a sitcom, even if you can make it as an extra on Sesame Street you're a step above Sam Fox :lol:  I agree that shes not much as an actress at all I am just trying to explain what a thoroughly useless spare tit Sam Fox is...or was :lol:

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

Yeah i get that but my point is even if you can act on the level of getting into a sitcom, even if you can make it as an extra on Sesame Street you're a step above Sam Fox :lol:  I agree that shes not much as an actress at all I am just trying to explain what a thoroughly useless spare tit Sam Fox is...or was :lol:

and my point was is this chick doing what Heche did by playing the gay card? seems to me if Heche had the talent to get on a soap or a sitcom she has LESS reason to do it than Samantha whoever. and i was just merely asking if it were the same thing...each playing the gay card then discarding it ( idk if yours has, does she still claim to be one? ) it's just twisted to me. and to be honest i thought beautiful and kinda talented Portia de Rossi was doing the same thing but it looks like she is the real deal. it seems for a while a lot of women thought it was cool to be gay. like "we think men are crap so we will be with women" in fact it was kinda a joke here for a long time. a very bad joke. i just think it is insulting to real lesbian women. i know some women who have been together for years, gotten married, are raising kids and for them to see these people switch on and off is very distasteful to me. it is a sore point for me, i have two very good lesbian friends who fought like hell to be able to get married. j/s...

4 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

and my point was is this chick doing what Heche did by playing the gay card? seems to me if Heche had the talent to get on a soap or a sitcom she has LESS reason to do it than Samantha whoever. and i was just merely asking if it were the same thing...each playing the gay card then discarding it ( idk if yours has, does she still claim to be one? ) it's just twisted to me. and to be honest i thought beautiful and kinda talented Portia de Rossi was doing the same thing but it looks like she is the real deal. it seems for a while a lot of women thought it was cool to be gay. like "we think men are crap so we will be with women" in fact it was kinda a joke here for a long time. a very bad joke. i just think it is insulting to real lesbian women. i know some women who have been together for years, gotten married, are raising kids and for them to see these people switch on and off is very distasteful to me. it is a sore point for me, i have two very good lesbian friends who fought like hell to be able to get married. j/s...

Never really got fully informed on the Anne Heche lesbian thing so i don't really know anything about it to be honest.

Just now, Len Cnut said:

Never really got fully informed on the Anne Heche lesbian thing so i don't really know anything about it to be honest.

her career was tanking, she convinced Ellen De Generes she "loved" her. this was around the time that Ellen laid her foot down and demanded the network bring her out of the closet. Anne Heche was her love interest...then they "came out" as real life lovers even though Anne Heche had never showed any indication she was gay before hand...

13 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

her career was tanking, she convinced Ellen De Generes she "loved" her. this was around the time that Ellen laid her foot down and demanded the network bring her out of the closet. Anne Heche was her love interest...then they "came out" as real life lovers even though Anne Heche had never showed any indication she was gay before hand...

Gotcha.  All i knew was up to the extent that she was with Ellen, who I'm aware of as an American talk show host though not overly so.

• Like 1

Just now, Len Cnut said:

She has a very cruel face :lol:  My enduring memory of Anne Heche is as the beleaguered wife of Johnny Depp in Donnie Brasco.

most of the guys were quite devastated when they found Portia was taken...especially by a woman! not being a guy i can't say if she is hot or not. better than Anne Heche though IMO. Anne Heche has a masculine voice and the very short hairdo she sported doesn't help things. she doesn't look very feminine to me but to each their own especially when i have no dog in the fight. i never saw Donnie Brasco. but hey now that Anne is back on guys maybe you have a shot! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

“She's done some live action material but she's mostly known as a voiceover artist” yes she has has, good for her!

Amber Heard. Bring yo friend we can party. I’ll be eating chips and drinking whatever was on offer at co-op. 

• Haha 1