Celebrities you want to shag.

Snake-Pit

i'd say Danielle Harris. she was in this terrible movie called Blood Night that i seen awhile back and ive had a crush since

i don't think you could get any closer to my ideal girl than her...shes short, has black hair and has this rocker look to her that i really dig

Edited by -HollywoodRose-

Jennifer Lawrence

Jessica Alba

Alison Brie

Charlize Theron

Adriana Lima

Liz Hurley

Rachel Weisz

Emma Watson

Anne Hathway

Emilia Clarke

Scarlett Johanson

Eva Green

Eva Mendes

Jennifer Aniston

Megan Fox

Wow....I seriously have no life.....

"You seriously have no life" was my response to the thread title. And yet, I clicked. What does that say about me?

I think the question needs refining. As it stands, the question is just "what celebrities would you say yes to?" And assuming that one's relationship status allowed them to say yes, I'm not sure there are many people here who would say no to pretty much any celebrity of their preferred gender. Now, "if you could pick x number" would be a stronger question.

As long as they're of age and willing they're all welcome. Not fattys though, cant be having fattys. Dont get me wrong, i dont mind em a little chunky but when the gut obscures the minge you've got to put your foot down...

Yknow, for balance while you're holding it up :lol:

No, im really quite accomodating, watching a WW2 documentary and they were showing the German Maidens organisation, was thinking, cor, wouldnt mind bangin' a few them girls with the hula hoops. Whether they would've wanted me is something else altogether :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard

i'd say Danielle Harris. she was in this terrible movie called Blood Night that i seen awhile back and ive had a crush since

i don't think you could get any closer to my ideal girl than her...shes short, has black hair and has this rocker look to her that i really dig

She has no boobs!

She has no boobs!

tumblr_m78lp4Gf8r1rp5bqz.gif

i'd wife her no boob lazy eye having self and be a loyal loving husband

• Like 1

She has no boobs!

tumblr_m78lp4Gf8r1rp5bqz.gif

i'd wife her no boob lazy eye having self and be a loyal loving husband

And they say romance is dead...