Celebrities you want to shag.

Snake-Pit

The tart out of Notebook with the massive gob, whats her name? That one!

If you've watched The Notebook you probably couldn't find her fanny with twat nav! Got something you want to share with us all Sweetheart? :lol:

Yes...my real names Beryl.
You're not getting away with it that easily Susan! The fuckin' Notebook? You big, fat, lanky fooking POOF!!!! :lol:

The tart out of Notebook with the massive gob, whats her name? That one!

If you've watched The Notebook you probably couldn't find her fanny with twat nav! Got something you want to share with us all Sweetheart? :lol:

Yes...my real names Beryl.
You're not getting away with it that easily Susan! The fuckin' Notebook? You big, fat, lanky fooking POOF!!!! :lol:

Whaaat? Get stuffed alright, it's sweet :lol: She loses her memory everyday and he reads to her from that Notebook everyday for the rest of their lives, ooh, pass my hanky :lol:

She loses her memory everyday and he reads to her from that Notebook everyday for the rest of their lives.

"Why's your arse sore love?"

"Don't you remember? You errrr, fell on something in the shower. Oh and the handcuffs and chains? They were there when we moved in and houses don't have windows and most people live in basements with an abiding smell of chloroform you silly thing. Those aren't fingernail marks on the walls either they're errrrrrr ........"

Okay I'll stop now. :lol:

Olivia Munn.

I've had a thing for her since Attack of the show. I'm excited to see her as Psylocke. But even as much as I like Munn, I'm not sure she can fill out those costumes the way the fictional Psylocke did. Even as a teenager, I couldn't sharpen the ole' stinger to an imaginary cartoon/comic book character. But I'd be lying if I didn't say Psylocke was as close as I could get to cartoon chick. Man the way she was drawn.... Jessica rabbit ain't got shit on Psylocke.

Back to Munn though, as a Lions fan, I'm not sure I could defile the same woman that a Packer has. But I only say that because I'm married, lol. If I was single and she was standing there makes in front of me, the last thing on MY mind would be Aaron Rodgers.

Edited by Iron MikeyJ