Snake-Pit

Celebrities you want to shag.

755 posts in this topic

so i have posted Jason before but i came across this pic and i melted. on top of being incredibly gorgeous he is a truly GOOD man, a wonderful father, and a great team player and mentor. and a husband ( as much as i hate thinking he is married! )

Jason_Witten_12_7_17.jpg

On 2017-01-05 at 2:30 PM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

idk why but i find this guy sexy as hell...Caleb Followill lead singer/guitatist of Kings of Leon

Caleb_Followill.jpg

Hopefully he's a better shag than he is a songwriter! ;)

2 people like this

Just now, James Bond said:

Hopefully he's a better shag than he is a songwriter! ;)

hahaha sorry but i think he's good! his voice is sexy as hell. i like the stripped down sound of Four Kicks and i love love love Sex on Fire! but that's just me ;)

27 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

hahaha sorry but i think he's good! his voice is sexy as hell. i like the stripped down sound of Four Kicks and i love love love Sex on Fire! but that's just me ;)

I tried to like your Sex on Fire post but I'm all outta likes! (which i don't know how that happened I'm usually pretty stingy with them lol).

1 person likes this

that song is sooooo damn sexy! thanks for the thought of the like :P

Posted (edited)

I've become a fan of Chanel West Coast recently. Cute booty, cute laugh, and she smokes.

c0d18f638ed0c4a7107a184011ffe661.jpg

Edited by Gracii Guns
Removed an image to adhere to nudity guidelines.

4 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

well that answers one question you never answered me directly...

Do what now?

ok maybe this explains why i love this guy so much :) this is just so cute!

Just now, DieselDaisy said:

Here is a 'hotty' for you,

3db4fa7dd970516652c053f214081b76.jpg

he's magnificent actually!

OK, I couldn't find any younger pics of her (from around that time period) so here's a video substitute. She was "a thing" for about a hot minute in the late 80's/early 90's comedy scene. I think she's physically attractive but she is also very funny. That whole sense of humor thing the gals talk about being desirable in men applies to me as well.

Judy Tenuta

1 person likes this

33 minutes ago, Jabberwocky said:

OK, I couldn't find any younger pics of her (from around that time period) so here's a video substitute. She was "a thing" for about a hot minute in the late 80's/early 90's comedy scene. I think she's physically attractive but she is also very funny. That whole sense of humor thing the gals talk about being desirable in men applies to me as well.

Judy Tenuta

i think that is so awesome! kudos :)

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i think that is so awesome! kudos :)

If you were to put Judy in a room with your dime a dozen Scarlett Johansson/Mila Kunis overrated "hottie" I would go to Judy like a bug light. This is because she would offer me more than just a pretty face. I really cannot think of any actresses I would be attracted to. I like musicians/comediennes because they have much more to offer than just being a line reader. And to me they are just as much as a celebrity than some chick going by the numbers in a film. I got flack for listing N'Dea Davenport as attractive. But she can play the drums and sing like nobody else. It's songs like these that drew me to her back in the 90's. Yeah she's older now but it doesn't negate on why I found her to be super sizzling hot.

1 person likes this

You know whoose proper fit, that conservative commentator bird from America Tami or Tomi Lahren, shes proper fit.

2 people like this

On 1/12/2017 at 3:54 AM, Len Cnut said:

You know whoose proper fit, that conservative commentator bird from America Tami or Tomi Lahren, shes proper fit.

she's great :) 

here's her pic Tomi_Lahren.jpg

I dated one of the Atlanta Falcons when I was 19, only went out a few times and he got killed in a car wreck on his way home from a bar. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Then I had two celebrities to to pick me up but I turned both of them down. First when I was 18 and they had a concert at the local college in the gym. It was Mother's Finest and Black Oak (formerly Known as Black Oak Arkansas). I was on a date and we were sitting on the floor right in front if the stage and Jim Dandy kept flirting with me the whole time he was singing. After the show, I was walking across the parking lot with my date and he came running from their bus yelling "hey baby". I was really into my date, so I told him "can't you see I am on a date?" He just smiled and walked away...:P

A few years later I was with friends st a nightclub here in Atlanta and they were filming Dukes of Hazard near here. John Schneider came in and was sitting at a table. He sent his body guard to tell me "Mr Schneider would like to talk to you outside" it kinda pissed me off he wouldn't come ask me himself so I told the dude that if Mr Schneider wanted to talk to me, he needed to do it himself...he never did.  I was a cocky little shit when I was younger..:P

16 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

I dated one of the Atlanta Falcons when I was 19, only went out a few times and he got killed in a car wreck on his way home from a bar. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Then I had two celebrities to to pick me up but I turned both of them down. First when I was 18 and they had a concert at the local college in the gym. It was Mother's Finest and Black Oak (formerly Known as Black Oak Arkansas). I was on a date and we were sitting on the floor right in front if the stage and Jim Dandy kept flirting with me the whole time he was singing. After the show, I was walking across the parking lot with my date and he came running from their bus yelling "hey baby". I was really into my date, so I told him "can't you see I am on a date?" He just smiled and walked away...:P

A few years later I was with friends st a nightclub here in Atlanta and they were filming Dukes of Hazard near here. John Schneider came in and was sitting at a table. He sent his body guard to tell me "Mr Schneider would like to talk to you outside" it kinda pissed me off he wouldn't come ask me himself so I told the dude that if Mr Schneider wanted to talk to me, he needed to do it himself...he never did.  I was a cocky little shit when I was younger..:P

You turned down Bo Duke?! :no:

6 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

You turned down Bo Duke?! :no:

Yep...:shrugs: I was about half drunk, about 20 years old and dating someone...never been one to cheat on someone. :shocked:

2 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Yep...:shrugs: I was about half drunk, about 20 years old and dating someone...never been one to cheat on someone. :shocked:

I thought celebrities were on the "freebie" list :D

3 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Lol...actually he was a little too tame for me. I was the good little middle class girl that started dating bad boy rockers at 15...still have a major weakness for them now...:P

I jokingly told my soon to be ex about 15 years ago, that if Axl ever knocked on my door, I would be gone:hahafyou:

1 person likes this

22 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

I did give a male stripper a ride back to his hotel after they did a show, was on a break from my boyfriend at the time :P

It was funny, I had a camaro and his huge bodyguard had to ride in the back seat...

Glad my mom is computer illiterate, she would kill me for all I did when I was young...:P

15 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

I did give a male stripper a ride back to his hotel after they did a show, was on a break from my boyfriend at the time :P

It was funny, I had a camaro and his huge bodyguard had to ride in the back seat...

Glad my mom is computer illiterate, she would kill me for all I did when I was young...:P

And thank God there were no cell phones either! 

"We were on a break" haha another Friends reference! 

7 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

And thank God there were no cell phones either! 

"We were on a break" haha another Friends reference! 

Seriously, she never had any clue where I really was, she believed whatever I told her... funny thing is now, 30 years later having to live with her again and now she's telling me I better leave those rock musicians alone or I will get myself in trouble... I'm like never got me into trouble yet and now I'm much wiser and older :rofl-lol:

That male stripper was something else :takethat:

9 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

That male stripper was something else :takethat:

LOL. I guess it's a good time to post this:

Image result for Joe Manganiello magic mike

1 person likes this

15 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

LOL. I guess it's a good time to post this:

Image result for Joe Manganiello magic mike

Damn.... now you're being mean, I'm stuck home with my mom, just getting out of a horrible marriage, haven't had any really great sex in a long time and you show me this??? When I do find someone new it's going to make Shook Me All Night Long look like a joke, I may be dangerous..:facepalm:

Edited by BlueJean Baby
typo
1 person likes this