Celebrities you want to shag.

Snake-Pit

Anyone else feel the older they get the less they want to bang everything in a skirt?

No :lol:

Its not a bad thing though, its called having standards.

... which I think we established a while ago, you don't have. :lol:

Still only 70% sure you were joking about Dot Cotton.

Edited by Towelie

Anyone else feel the older they get the less they want to bang everything in a skirt?

I've gotten really fussy these last couple of years. I mean, I'm married to Mrs Towelie, so it's not like I could ever act on any attractions anyway, but even still, I'm starting to wonder if I'm a bit of a freak for feeling largely indifferent to women that five or six years ago would've driven me crazy. Is that normal as you get older? I'm only 30.

I'm 34 and I agree with you man. From my memory you are married right? So am i, I think us married blokes tend to look at it a little differently. When I was young and single, I was so obbsessed with fine looking pussy that it didn't matter what it took to get it.

Example, I used to be obssessed with this female vampire from the movie fright night 2. When I was 15, I literally would have traded my eternity for one night of sweet love making with her. That's how stupid I used to think.

But now that I'm older, I realize that sex is awesome, it's however many minutes of pure extasy, but the keyword is minutes. No matter how "manly" we all like to act, none of us are gonna be straight cuming for more than 10 minutes. No way, I ain't having it, you are a liar if you say you do. So bottomline, at the end of the day we are talking about 10 minutes or so of extasy for us men (I'm not talking about the entire process including foreplay and what not, just the part us men are in it for). But as soon as that's over, us more experienced fellas realize all the rest that goes into this stuff, talking or should I say listening and what not.

So I guess what I'm saying is that if you have a woman that doesn't drive you nuts, you don't mind spending time with her, and you like the bedroom time, then why get somebody new. A wise man knows that behind every fine ass woman is a man sick of hearing her Shit. Yes every woman in this thread is fine as hell, but I don't want any of them tbh, im happy with the one I have. Yes one night would be great with any of them, but most of the time it takes more than 1 nights worth of work to get a girl anyways.

Edited by Iron MikeyJ
  • Like 1

Just to set the record straight. My wife thinks the women I post are hot too.

Oh I don't disagree with you. I find most of the women from this thread to be very attractive. What I was saying or perhaps trying to say is that now I can find a woman attractive without fantasizing about being with them. But when I was younger, every attractive woman I saw always included some sort of fantasy.

It's like now I can appreciate a beautiful woman without always thinking something sexual, but 10 years ago that was not the case. I would be lying if I didn't say I still do think sexual thoughts occasionaly, but it's not an always thing anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

Amber Heard, Jesus Mary and Joseph, she is seriously beautiful. As in fuckin' one of the fittest birds i have ever ever clapped eyes on, she is seriously seriously seriously fuckin' gorgeous, I would do anything, ANYTHING for a crack at that, sweet fuckin' Lord what were you thinking when you made her. That bastard Depp, every decent bit of crumpet in showbiz and he's on em like flies to a turd :lol:

I love how all those Depp fancying birds were like 'oh look how lovely he is, how long he's stayed with Vanessa, oh isn't he lovely, so refreshing in this day and age of divorces and crap', yeah alright mate, first sniff of a decent upgrade and he was out of there quicker than a Bishop from a brothel raid :lol: He was just biding his time was ol' Captain Jack!

• Like 1

I like my ladies darker than me. Not much of a fan of plain vanilla.

Megan Good

6920790-meagan-good-2013.jpg

Gabrielle Union

GTY_gabrielle_union_jtm_150126_16x9_992.

Yes and yes. I'm all about Gabrielle.

Still love me some Beyonce

BeyonceGQ-1.jpg

And Porsha from housewives of Atlanta

porsha-stewart-red-carpet-pic.jpg

Edited by J Dog

Over exposure is detrimental to glamour i think, we see so fuckin' much of celebs and their every movement that the illusion of their sexiness is shattered by seeing them arse up on the pavement of some club or picking their nose whilst out getting a coffee. This is probably why a lot of the beauty of old starlets seemed all the more beautiful, cuz you never really saw em in any state except the 'ready for my close up!' state.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...