Celebrities you want to shag.

Snake-Pit

Just now, Len B'stard said:

Didnt you post a pic with some members of your family at some kind of strike with George Bernard Shaw with em?  Or did i completely get the person wrong?

I have relations on Wikipedia (for all the right reasons) (and one sorta' Nuclear protestor too)... but... Who? :) Like Shaggy said "It wasn't me." :lol:

21 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I think Snakes is a mockney.

I'm a Croydonite.

9 minutes ago, Snake-Pit said:

I have relations on Wikipedia (for all the right reasons) (and one sorta' Nuclear protestor too)... but... Who? :) Like Shaggy said "It wasn't me." :lol:

I'm a Croydonite.

I dunno man but you posted a black and white pic of em at some protest a while back.

On 8/16/2016 at 3:31 AM, PappyTron said:

100% Trustafarian.

I just had to look that up and when I did it made me laugh.

Trustfund, I wasn't privileged to see one, in fact, if I listened to my parents I'd be on the doll or on some sick pay b/s. No.

That said, I do like the idea, I was, when I was a child, did one for the family cat based at 5p a day. had that cat for 11 or so years we did, great cat...

So let's say 0.5 x 365 x 11; I owe that cat like 2k if my googling is correct.

Cool cat though, so it goes without saying if I ever reproduce in this world where my tap water's been tainted with the morning after pill, a trust fund'll probably happen. I've always said I didn't want children until I can afford them.

Trustafarian my ass. :lol:

Edited by Snake-Pit

5 minutes ago, Snake-Pit said:

I just had to look that up and when I did it made me laugh.

Trustfund, I wasn't privileged to see one, in fact, if I listened to my parents I'd be on the doll or on some sick pay b/s. No.

That said, I do like the idea, I was, when I was a child, did one for the family cat based at 5p a day. had that cat for 11 or so years we did, great cat...

So let's say 0.5 x 365 x 11; I owe that cat like 2k if my googling is correct.

Cool cat though, so it goes without saying if I ever reproduce in this world where my tap water's been tainted with the morning after pill, a trust fund'll probably happen. I've always said I didn't want children until I can afford them.

Trustafarian my ass. :lol:

Exactly what a Trustafarian would claim.

:lol:

Just now, PappyTron said:

Didn't that thing turn out to be a hunk of junk?

Yeah, and the insurance policy bounced over confusion of when my provisional license/learner's permit was issued to me and my first and only real affordable choice deemed me not in their policy and they imposed it on to me, I reminded the person on the telephone of the implications taking me off insurance would do by reminding them it was completely their fault after I had joined up a honest as I understood, and there was actually nothing stopping them from changing their rules, which are, at the end of the day, just a company policy.They wasn't having any of it but at least that stopped them nagging about the way the policy was opened on me. Refunded my annual and I had to go to another insurer and could only monthly payments; I used 850 of that 1, 250 refund on it passing it's MOT/'car safety checks' with a clean MOT/'clean sheet', so now it's a convertible; I managed to get the roof to work once.

2 minutes ago, Snake-Pit said:

Yeah, and the insurance policy bounced over confusion of when my provisional license/learner's permit was issued to me and my first and only real affordable choice deemed me not in their policy and they imposed it on to me, I reminded the person on the telephone of the implications taking me off insurance would do by reminding them it was completely their fault after I had joined up a honest as I understood, and there was actually nothing stopping them from changing their rules, which are, at the end of the day, just a company policy.They wasn't having any of it but at least that stopped them nagging about the way the policy was opened on me. Refunded my annual and I had to go to another insurer and could only monthly payments; I used 850 of that 1, 250 refund on it passing it's MOT/'car safety checks' with a clean MOT/'clean sheet', so now it's a convertible; I managed to get the roof to work once.

That's not the worst that could have happened. Could have been better, could have been a lot worse. I bet it stinks of weed though.

I'd meet your 3 sheets with 3 natural Raw unrefined (3 of the white packet) and since I've been awake for 25 hours at least and had 4 hours o'sleep and 2 jobs in 1 and half days with 1 agency, IDK how to spell that or copy it for Goggle, am UNWINDING but tired rudeboi/sonny'Pappy'Tron :lol: IDK, and kick in a bag of Doritos, big bag. Some limited edition Salsa flavour for that bottle of 'mystery' oil (mystery to me).

Edited by Snake-Pit

6 hours ago, PappyTron said:

I raise you all of that and THREE bags of Pickled Onion Monster Munch, TWO cans of Lilt and a 1.5 Liter bottle of Tizer.

Well that was me meeting you; you can keep your fetus juice/soda; I fold :lol: 

Still stand by my entries in this thread though.

In regard to the actual topic

Edited by Snake-Pit

On 11/26/2015 at 11:50 AM, Slash787 said:

Dakota Johnson is bangable, but is she a wife type of material? like she has a little saggy boobs and all, right now my imaginary wife is Kate, but I have to decide between Kate and Alison Brie.

Seriously I need to get a fucking life.....

once i saw you mention Alison Brie i immediately thought of the episode of Community where she was in the sexy Christmas outfit. i'm not gay ( not that there's anything wrong with that to quote Seinfeld ) but this was just very hot IMO :)

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose