If a reunion =how about the Vault

If the baddest cats on the planet decide to come together and jam once again , do we get to see the coverage of the band that Axl has locked away - gotta be some killer stuff in there - GNR recorded every show- 2016 maybe the year music comes back alive and GNR rescues the music world again

• Like 1

There are so many bootlegs out there, not sure if there's still something interesting in the vault.

Thats true, but think about how awsome it would be if they did release som of the early stuff remasterd whit high quality sound.... I would be first in line to buy it even tho i got most of it on bootlegs.

Edited by dally
  • Like 2

How about if there is a reunion, do the hoarders just let go of any CD era material floating around?

Knowing the hoarders like my good friend Kevin skewrl, it'll Happen.

However I did private message kaneda to check up on things and he says that if a reunion happens it'll almost guarantee that some of the other songs will leak. Someone out there who is a nut will attempt to throw things off by leaking the new material in some holes of turning our attention to another gnr disappointment..

There's a way to do things and a way not to. Truth.

I honestly think everything in the vault will stay in the vault until Axl kicks the bucket.

come to think of it who will get his estate when this happens? beta? amy?

im really surprised there isn't a little Axl running around

I would suspect there is.. I mean.. those were wild days. :lol:

As to who get's his estate? Hmm, yeah it's probably Beta and her family and Amy. I don't know who else Axl would trust.

I honestly think everything in the vault will stay in the vault until Axl kicks the bucket.

come to think of it who will get his estate when this happens? beta? amy?

im really surprised there isn't a little Axl running around

I would suspect there is.. I mean.. those were wild days. :lol:

As to who get's his estate? Hmm, yeah it's probably Beta and her family and Amy. I don't know who else Axl would trust.

true but you would think something would have surfaced by now

but its a real possibility some groupie slept with him, got pregnant, and told another man it was his :lol:

some guy may be wondering why his kids hair is red :lol:

• Like 2

If the baddest cats on the planet decide to come together and jam once again , do we get to see the coverage of the band that Axl has locked away - gotta be some killer stuff in there - GNR recorded every show- 2016 maybe the year music comes back alive and GNR rescues the music world again

You might be right about them recording everything starting with the UYI tours but I don't believe this is the case for the AFD era band.

If we see any of that material I believe it will be Marc Canter's home recordings and not SB quality recordings...... :shrugs:

Back when the only thing floating around was "Axl & Slash are cool with each other again", that was my first thought. I've been hoping that maybe the legal waters would be calm enough for at least some concerts to get released.

Why not just put out a box set for the 30th anniversary and reunion tour?

New album

CD2

Concert DVD/CD of the current tour

Vault Illusions DVD of backstage footage, creating the Illusions, etc.

Concert DVD from the Illusions - three hours of the greatest performances.

Back when the only thing floating around was "Axl & Slash are cool with each other again", that was my first thought. I've been hoping that maybe the legal waters would be calm enough for at least some concerts to get released.

New album

CD2

New album

CD2

I'm fine with all of those options.

New album

CD2

New album

CD2

I'm fine with all of those options.

So fine that you quoted it twice!

• Like 1

How about if there is a reunion, do the hoarders just let go of any CD era material floating around?

Don't think so, those assholes will keep it tight imo...

Yeah but with some booze and lube, you can loosen em up

You give me some alcohol and lube and I'll squeal like a god damn pig. Also, has anyone heard that all of Axl's unreleased vocals for Chinese Democracy were recorded while he was on the brink of orgasm? Thats why it took 14 years.