What do you think about TB and Slash not denying all these rumours?

GNRfanMILO

Hey Marc.

With all this rumours floating around, why do you think nobody from both camps came to shut down all this speculation? Its global, i mean even BBC and Rolling Stone are reporting it. It started just as "Axl and Slash are on speaking terms again", but the whole thing just got out of control and nobody is denying anthing, specially the reunion rumours.

Even Slash is curiously quiet about all of this. He doesnt want to talk about the reunion after what he said about himself and Axl.

Whats going on? What do you understand by both Axl/Team Brazil and Slash being quiet and also not shutting down all this rumours? If any of this is true, why nobody did deny all of this weeks ago?

Thanks Marc!

• Like 2

My opinion is that what's good for the goose is good for the gander. People are talking about GN'R, Axl, and Slash in a way that they just haven't since the mid-90s. Even if the reunion rumors are BS (and they are), having them out there keeps a buzz going that's good for everyone.

I would absolutely love to hear Marc's opinion on this - it will be grounded in way more actual knowledge than I have.

Here is the way I see it. Guns N' Roses lost 2 guitar players this year and the 3rd one is injured and will not beable to tour for a while. However I think that the next time there is a GNR gig, there is a very good chance that Slash and Duff would be involved in it which I don't think is anytime soon. None of the guys are talking and I have not heard from any band members about this stuff, this is just my own thoughts.

• Like 4

Here is the way I see it. Guns N' Roses lost 2 guitar players this year and the 3rd one is injured and will not beable to tour for a while. However I think that the next time there is a GNR gig, there is a very good chance that Slash and Duff would be involved in it which I don't think is anytime soon. None of the guys are talking and I have not heard from any band members about this stuff, this is just my own thoughts.

Marc, I just hope they realize that Izzy has got to be there too. No Izzy, no GNR.

I think Richard is back to work after the accident. How many rumors until you reach out to ask what's up? I'm sure it's all hush hush so you probably wouldn't say anything here even if you knew. Really seems like something is going on just by the fact that no one is denying it.

I think Richard is back to work after the accident. How many rumors until you reach out to ask what's up? I'm sure it's all hush hush so you probably wouldn't say anything here even if you knew. Really seems like something is going on just by the fact that no one is denying it.

None of us really know what's going on. But it certainly has taken on a life of it's own.

Chances are Izzy will show up for a some songs at a couple shows like he always does, then it will be 4 out of the original 5.

I would think at some point they would have Adler play at some shows. Would be pretty cruel to leave him completely out.

Edited by passenger57

Marc, I just hope they realize that Izzy has got to be there too. No Izzy, no GNR.

IF it happens (big if) and IF they come to Houston (big if) and IF Izzy's not officially part of it (which will suck and mean it's just Axl's back up band featuring Sluff), I'll have to go just in case. My 14YO daughter insists on going. Big GnR and classic rock fan (emo stuff, too, tho.) And I can't think of any friends or family members who'd want to do it so I guess it'd be good Mommy/Diva bonding.

But if Izzy's not part of the official tour I'm going to be very disappointed.

Marc has been tremendous for us during all this time, but we should know better than to keep asking him about this topic. If he was in the know at all, spoiling a GNR reunion in this forum would instantly be picked up by major news vehicles. This would probably ruin Marc's relationships with his friends - if a reunion is in the works, the silence so far indicates that the proper announcement is a big deal.

• Like 3

that means that ONLY lawyers and axl/slash/duff truly are the only ones that know and any intern drawing up menial work in the lawyers offices whos leaking tips to the press

That is a possible explanation. But I would just think that lawyers of that caliber could keep a tighter reign on their employees. How could they truly achieve trust with high powered clients if their underlings can't be trusted. I would think that lawyers would screen employees very diligently. People don't pay lawyers large sums of money to be betrayed. Edited by Little EMO Annie

that means that ONLY lawyers and axl/slash/duff truly are the only ones that know and any intern drawing up menial work in the lawyers offices whos leaking tips to the press

That is a possible explanation. But I would just think that lawyers of that caliber could keep a tighter reign on their employees. How could they truly achieve trust with high powered clients if their underlings can't be trusted. I would think that lawyers would screen employees very diligently. People don't pay lawyers large sums of money to be betrayed.

true, then its loose lipped wives and girly pillow talk getting out

• 1 month later...

No one from the band has told me anything and I have not asked but it looks like to me the partnership of the old band which is still Axl, Slash and Duff is starting to do things again. That could mean a lot of different things. The trailer could mean that the UYI doc that the band was working on in 1994 may see the light of day or it could mean that there is someting bigger going on between them. I really don't know but if i did, i wouldn't spoil it. Whatever they are doing is a good thing. The fact that they are doing things with the old logo and are on the same page again is all anyone get hope for. Those guys worked really hard to get their music out and they should be doing things with it. Too much time passed where nothing was going on with what they created together.

Edited by recklessroad
  • Like 4

No one from the band has told me anything and I have not asked but it looks like to me the partnership of the old band which is still Axl, Slash and Duff is starting to do things again. That could mean a lot of different things. The trailer could mean that the UYI doc that the band was working on in 1994 may see the light of day or it could mean that there is someting bigger going on between them. I really don't know but if i did, i wouldn't spoil it. Whatever they are doing is a good thing. The fact that they are doing things with the old logo and are on the same page again is all anyone get hope for. Those guys worked really hard to get their music out and they should be doing things with it. Too much time passed where nothing was going on with what they created together.

Marc, IF Something happens, like a tour, then would you like to shoot some of their gigs like how you did back in the day?

Are you as excited as the rest of us? I only ask because it seems like you know about as much as us. Maybe a little more, but like you say no one is telling you anything directly. For fans like us though, these developments, even if they don't mean reunion are kind of stopping our hearts. The dream is finally happening. As someone thats so close to the band and has been following it longer than any of us, do you have that same feeling as us? Or because you know them is it more "I knew this would happen" or just being directly involved for so long you don't have that same itch we do? Just curious.