Bach with Steel Panther - SCOM and other covers

smoking guns

He's just such a snidey little arselicker, it's difficult to have any respect for him.

'Axl Rose is such a genius and he's so amazing and i heard this song in the studio and WOOOOAH MANNN, it just blew me away how fantastic it was, this albums gonna change the worlddd' ahhhh, shut the fuck up.

Edited by Len B'stard
  • Like 1

you know it's sad when if you are a hack you got money and fame but if you are really talented you got neither

So singers like Axl, Robert Plant, Freddie Mercury, John Lennon, Mariah Carey, Elvis, Steve Perry, Mick Jagger, Roy Orbison, Paul McCartney, Prince, Michael Jackson, Stevie Wonder, James Brown, Little Richard, Marvin Gaye.....they were all hacks because they "got" money and fame?

Well hook the rest of us up. Can you share the names of some truly talented singers who haven't received money and fame? I would love to add some new artists to my CD collection.

Steel Panther rocks!

Can't wait to see them in Dallas on December 18. I saw them open for Judas Priest, but this is their show now!

when we listen to them in the car, I just laugh and sing along like a crazy woman!

Some of Steel Panther's lyrics are so crazy you just have to laugh!

But honestly, Mike has one of the best voices in rock and the band are so talented and funny as hell.

Steel Panther rocks!

Can't wait to see them in Dallas on December 18. I saw them open for Judas Priest, but this is their show now!

when we listen to them in the car, I just laugh and sing along like a crazy woman!

Some of Steel Panther's lyrics are so crazy you just have to laugh!

But honestly, Mike has one of the best voices in rock and the band are so talented and funny as hell.

lol

Mike Starr and David Lee Roth's old band from the 80's are doing the whole Eat and smile cd.

I think Mike will kill it! He's got David down cold.

Sorry just read this show was cancelled by the fire marshall so no one played. What a bumber!

Edited by Val22