When was the last time you rolled a fatty?

Towelie

No photos- of either sort please!!!

Why not? You spoil my fun. :(

No, Google T&Cs spoil your fun.

That's discrimination against fat birds, that is! Fat lasses have feelings too y'know. It's just buried under rolls of flab.

The correct term is "plus size birds" you misogynist pig...........now stop bogarting that joint my friend

Edited by classicrawker

That's discrimination against fat birds, that is! Fat lasses have feelings too y'know. It's just buried under rolls of flab.The correct term is "plus size birds" you misogynist pig...........now stop bogarting that joint my friend

They're not "birds", they're ladies, you sexist pig.

That's discrimination against fat birds, that is! Fat lasses have feelings too y'know. It's just buried under rolls of flab.The correct term is "plus size birds" you misogynist pig...........now stop bogarting that joint my friend

Your words not mine mate...............now shut up and pass that fatty along will you....... :lol:

• Like 1

Your words not mine mate

Oh yeah, so they were. Haha, I don't do politically correct me.

Anyway, back on topic, anyone got a spliff??

I'm about to head away for a long weekend, so I'll roll a couple to take with me... Would prefer to take bong and bowl, but not as subtle as walking along a beach smoking a fatty!

Not a great roller though, through lack of practice lately, could just empty out a couple of cigarette shells and stuff some chopped up weed in them instead, will see how I go!

See i cant do that, i cant blaze before work, when im blazing i wanna vegetate, i aint one of those people to get high and go do some shit.

^ just buy a pack of cones.

raw_cones_pack_2.gif

Always thought those look badly rolled. I mean look at that fuckin' roach on that thing, looks like a fuckin' toilet roll.