iThread

Snake-Pit

On February 28, 2017 at 9:01 PM, Gracii Guns said:

If the Nokia 3310 can receive emails and take photos, I might replace my iPhone 5 with it. 

At the moment the news is that it will only run on 2G networks.

It has 16mb of internal storage which can be expanded up to 32gb by Micro SD

The Camera is only 2 megapixels with LED flash

Im not sure at the moment if it can connect to the wifi or if you can receive emails 

So another Apple rumor is that the new phones releasing in September will have the USB C port for charging and the Lightning port will be removed. 

The Rumored upgraded Iphone SE with 128GB and the Red Iphone 7 releasing in March will remain unchanged and will have the lightning port.

They're just gonna turn heir whole fucking phone into an accessory hub.

Base model - 499

Screen - 250

Headphone jack - 60 (already there)

Legacy charging - 80

Wi-Fi connectivity - 50

Charger - 80, because fuck you.

Expandable storage - Fuck you again, we're Apple.

• Like 2

Does anyone still use an iPad/tablet?

One of my jobs is to create magazines for iPads, with video, image galleries etc. I used my iPad all the time, until I got my first iPhone (which was relatively late). Now I only get my iPad out to work one, once every few months, and occasionally to read ebooks on.

28 minutes ago, Gracii Guns said:

One of my jobs is to create magazines for iPads, with video, image galleries etc. I used my iPad all the time, until I got my first iPhone (which was relatively late). Now I only get my iPad out to work one, once every few months, and occasionally to read ebooks on.

i use mine everyday, i only use my iPhone as a phone really. 

• Like 2

On March 5, 2017 at 3:25 AM, Gracii Guns said:

I used to use my Ipad when I was in Spain to facetime my mom, I used to take my ipad on my trips before, but not now. 

Now my Ipad is just kept and I hardly use it. I own an Ipad 2

Im mostly on my laptop which is a Macbook Pro 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

So the March Event which was supposed to happen din't happen. They just updated the store with "new" products. 

Ipad Air has been removed and an Entry Level Ipad has launched just known as the Ipad, it will come in 32GB ($329) and 128GB ($429)

A red color Iphone 7 has also been released and will only come in 128GB and 256GB models

The only update for the Iphone SE is they added new storage capacity, 32GB and 128GB, removing 16GB and 64GB. Otherwise no internal or external changes, I was hoping for some new design cause I find the Iphone 7 too big and the SE is the perfect size, so well I will have to wait for another year.

Clips will be available on the App Store for free beginning in April, and is compatible with iPhone 5s and later, the new 9.7-inch iPad, all iPad Air and iPad Pro models, iPad mini 2 and later, and iPod touch 6th generation. Devices must be running iOS 10.3.

42 minutes ago, James Bond said:

I know plenty of idiots who will spend another couple pay checks on the red iPhone 7 because oh look it's red.

Yeah man, the most insane part is that when they wait in line for 3 days for the launch date, like get it after 4 days? what difference it makes, but well there are idiots everywhere. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Słash said:

Yeah man, the most insane part is that when they wait in line for 3 days for the launch date, like get it after 4 days? what difference it makes, but well there are idiots everywhere. 

Wait in line for three days, buy it on launch, drool over the red colour, and then buy an black Otter Box or related case that covers the entirety of it anyways.

• Like 1

Im still confused about this bullshit app, I can't understand why some people can't take normal photos and live their life peacefully, like every freaking kid today is putting idiotic effects and god knows what

On 2017-03-21 at 4:53 PM, Słash said:

Mine just arrived two days ago.  Wasn't looking to upgrade but my iPhone 4S died a harsh death this past weekend.  I figure since upgrade/change phones only every five or six years I might as well get something that will last me awhile.  Plus I like that it's waterproof (or water resistant).  It's a nice phone though the increase in size over my 4S is something to get use to.

• Like 1