iThread

Snake-Pit

Do any of you southern fairies know where the Bag o' Nails club is in Soho,

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2b/Picture_of_site.JPG

Three events of consequence happened there. First, Profumo met call girl Christine Keeler there, leading to the 'Profumo Affair', an event which rocked politics. Secondly, Hendrix debuted in front of England's rock royalty in 1966 (The Beatles, Stones, Clapton, Beck, etc. all in attendence). Thirdly, Paul McCartney met Linda Eastman there.

That's Regent Street you northern-daisy.

Well, technically 9 Kingly St, London W1B 5PH

Pssst.... Anyway.

It's albout Denmark, Old Compton, Greek, Frith and Wardour Streets + Soho Square etc. Brewer Street too.

lol at anybody who uses overpriced devices, because of the brandname

seriously YOU Apple owners is the reason why the society is completely fucked for the next 50 years

Then yay me for buying my i4 iPhone used privately (off a friend) for £50.00 last summer.

I pay £15.00 per month for data, texts and calls with O2 for that line though.

I wouldn't buy it even in used form....

But if you REALLY need it, then that's a good way, though

Spending more for an inferior product because users of said inferior product will laugh at you if you don't. Yup, that's what apple relies on.

In all seriousness, I know that apples are better suited to things like graphic design and music/video editing. Or maybe that's what I've been led to believe :wow:

• Like 3

I was an iPhone user for years. Had the 3GS, pain 100 bucks brand new for it. IPhone 4, 169 brand new. IPhone 5 was free on a local promotion a year after it came out. Now local cell carriers are offering last year's iPhone model for still anywhere between 220 and 300 bucks. Prices of those damn things have gotten ridiculous.

I got my galaxy s5 in June for free. Don't miss iphones at all. Love my ipod classic though. Gunna be a sad day when that thing finally craps out on me.

I've got an iPhone 5S but it's for work only. They gave it to me.

Bro, we could be texting via iMessage instead of SMS. Who cares what your boss says, I'm sure he'll understand.

Spending more for an inferior product because users of said inferior product will laugh at you if you don't. Yup, that's what apple relies on.

In all seriousness, I know that apples are better suited to things like graphic design and music/video editing. Or maybe that's what I've been led to believe :wow:

Where I went to college we were required to have a Mac if you were in the music program. A lot of the composition software functions better on OSX than Windows, and for compatibility reasons we all had to have Macs as well.

9 Kingly Street
Soho
London
Do not do any dogging there mind. It is now a private members club.

For that, I'm going to take a girl there and fuck her just because you told me not to.

Just for that, you did it pal, next chance I get, am gonna do it, am gonna go to that place, learn/find out where it is, and when I pull, gonna take her and fuck there.

Dog the shit out of that joint.

Edited by Snake-Pit

seriously YOU Apple owners is the reason why the society is completely fucked for the next 50 years

Then yay me for buying my i4 iPhone used privately (off a friend) for £50.00 last summer.

I pay £15.00 per month for data, texts and calls with O2 for that line though.

I wouldn't buy it even in used form....

But if you REALLY need it, then that's a good way, though

It's one of those things

"We don't know we need it"

smartphones are just cool

and my i4, best phone I've had yet

Apple is better though. I had a huawei phone and it was alright but no syncing, hard to get itunes to work. But it was cheap and light with big screen. But iphones are made in sweatshops across asia. Its a success story for plutocrats, no mid level jobs in the west it's just genius nerds creaming off profits using under paid workers. Hi my name is End Times and I can clear a party in under 5 minutes.

But yeah the phone is better, nicer design...i miss my Sony discman. Just slam a cd in it. Now i dl a cd and it scatters it across my itunes and spend 4 hours finding each track, making a play list. Oh jesus.

I spent a couple of years working in an advertising agency's design studio in a past life and all we ever used were Apple computers. That's why I owned the G4 cuz I was used to the interface. As for the iPhone, well I simply find that interface and iOS to be much more user friendly than the alternative. I've tried out a bunch of 'droid phones in the past at upgrade time and simply can't stand the OS.

I was used to the interface.

I bet you were :D

Edited by Len B'stard

Bro, we could be texting via iMessage instead of SMS. Who cares what your boss says, I'm sure he'll understand.

Now don't tell me that your boss checks your messages.

I've got a macbook which I love and a Galaxy 5 that I love more. They don't speak to each other but who needs synchronicity...it would make my life far too easy. :lol:

Macbook pro or the old macbook or the new macbook?

I've got a macbook which I love and a Galaxy 5 that I love more. They don't speak to each other but who needs synchronicity...it would make my life far too easy. :lol:

Macbook Air, a second hand one so not the latest model but it's good enough for me.

Macbook Air, a second hand one so not the latest model but it's good enough for me.

Air is pretty good, I bought one for my mom in 2012 and its still working like a charm, the only problem it recently happened is the charging port got a little messed up, sometimes u have to hold the charger to make it charge, similar problem has started with my macbook pro also.

He said it's a work phone, so yes, they probably do monitor it's usage.