iThread

Snake-Pit

I work in IT and we're almost entirely Windows based, we have 4 iMacs which are 2-3 years old and there's something wrong with them every week. It's painful.

Got so bad we replaced 2 of them with the 5k iMacs and both of them got problems same week. It's calmed down a bit now but it always makes me laugh when people say "they just work". Sure a lot of the time they do, but if there's even the tiniest issue good luck fixing it.

Oh and their error messages...

Photoshop has had an error.

Great, what fucking error?

• Like 1

Never had a problem with my macbook, i download fuckloads of torrents, watch loads of dubious streams, have it on most of the time (i never really turn it off, just put the flap down) and I've never had a problem with it, not once, in fact it's the most reliable computer I've ever had.

Never had a problem with my macbook, i download fuckloads of torrents, watch loads of dubious streams, have it on most of the time (i never really turn it off, just put the flap down) and I've never had a problem with it, not once, in fact it's the most reliable computer I've ever had.

Christ, they must be good? To withstand Len's smut!

The amount of dodgy boxing and football streams alone that i use should've made it virus riddled by now. Cracked the screen too, dropped it a couple of times, never cleaned it ever...still works fine though. Edited by Len B'stard

The amount of dodgy boxing and football streams alone that i use should've made it virus riddled by now. Cracked the screen too, dropped it a couple of times, never cleaned it ever...still works fine though.

We know what kind of streams you watch.

The amount of dodgy boxing and football streams alone that i use should've made it virus riddled by now. Cracked the screen too, dropped it a couple of times, never cleaned it ever...still works fine though.

We know what kind of streams you watch.
Yes, well, gotta cop a few hours of the 'German Lady and Her Alsatian' channel :lol:

Today Inga and Rover do a spot of gardening...and as Inga sweats in the summer heat a certain smell catches Rovers attention :D

Edited by Len B'stard
  • Like 1

• 9 months later...
3 minutes ago, PappyTron said:

I won't, because Apple are a bunch of tossers who refuse to share their profits with their shareholders which is an outrageous business practice.

and their products are damn expensive and not worth the price. 

5 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

and their products are damn expensive and not worth the price. 

That too, but then again other companies are no better. The Samsung Note 7, or whatever it is called, is a very similar price for a very similar product. I haven't upgraded my cellphone in years, and never understand those who have to have the latest phone very year or two. I can only put it down to people being Hipsters and sheep.

2 minutes ago, PappyTron said:

That too, but then again other companies are no better. The Samsung Note 7, or whatever it is called, is a very similar price for a very similar product. I haven't upgraded my cellphone in years, and never understand those who have to have the latest phone very year or two. I can only put it down to people being Hipsters and sheep.

Which phone do you currently own? 

3 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

My phone cost £30 and I honestly do not know what a £700 phone would do more than my £30 phone would do, that I would require it (a phone) to do? What further service would the £670 give me? I'm perplexed by the whole thing.

and here you have, $160 for wireless headphones :lol: